You future Blessing must be your present Motivation.

No one in this world is a mistake.

We all have a great destiny. We all have the same ability. Our destiny is not base on our physical appearance, it's not base on your family background or where country you lived.

Our Destiny I believe, is based on what's inside of us.

What's inside of us is greatness! What's inside of us is ability great ability! Our Destiny is already finished in the sight of God, as what the Bible says in
Jeremiah 29:11 "My plans for you is not to harm you but to prosper you, to give you hope and a future."

It is so important for us to know this, to know the plans of God, so by knowing His plans we will not depend our future, on money or on other people.

We must not depend on money and on other people, we came in this world with full potential, we are born complete, we are born Leaders, we have all the greatness inside of us.

Even if we have a lot failures, some of us have a problem with money, some have a family problems, we all have the problem but it doesn't matter!
If we are motivated by our beautiful Destiny, whatever problem to come in our lives, this will only become an stepping stone to go up.

If you already know your future, this will be your present motivation, and no one and nothing can stop you to reach it! Nothing can stop us, nothing can block us to go and get that beautiful Destiny that we have.

Our failures and past mistakes cannot affect our beautiful Destiny!
Look on your future, look on your Destiny, no matter what is happening in your life today, hold on and stay motivated by the future you see.

Always be motivated by your great Destiny, you are not a mistake you are not a failure, you are not a loser you are not poor!

You have a great Desnity! Look on it everyday, work hard for it. It will happen one day!

(There still more about this. Stay tuned. Thank you for reading).