LOVE IS NOT A FEELING LOVE IS A COMMITMENT.

Love is not a feeling
Love is a commitment.

It is so easy to say that you are inlove we someone. In just a split second you can say "Oh, I'm inlove with him/her, it's love at first sight."

By just simply texting, chatting, dating, people fall inlove. With sweet words, chocolates and flowers, a girl can fall inlove with a guy.

But what's happening today in this world?
What's happening to every family you may know? What's happening to your friend when his/her love one leave him/her when things and situation getting harder?
Why many young girl leave by their boy friend after giving their virginity?

Don't get too far, is your family ok?
We know a lot of great love story from k-drama, Tv series, wattpad and books, but there are many broken love story not written in the books.

There is a lot of young people today who committed suicide because of heartbreak, there are many young people today who are involved in addiction and prostitution because they are from a broken family.

There are many people today who is suffering from depression because they experience abuse from their live in partner, there are many people today living in misery because of wrong relationship.

You see when love is only driven by feelings, it will never get too far.
If love is only driven by feelings it will be a destruction to the future of others.

Marriage is the foundation of a family, family is the foundation of our society, that's why Love is very important!

The devil wants to destroy the meaning of love, because when he did, it will destroy marriage and if the marriage will be destroy family will suffer and every individual will be broken and destroy, and the society will fall into the darkness.

You see Love is a very important aspect of our life and it is very important for the next generation.

Let us Love our family, Love your husband your wife and always be committed.
Love them even in the hardest situation of life, love your partner till death, love your partner no matter what the situation is.
Love your husband, your wife with commitment not only by feelings.
Love him/her in times of troubles not only in good times. Protect your family, protect the next generation.

Loving only by feelings is only base on good situation, but if someone is committed to Love it will will forever.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.