Life does not get better by chance, It gets better by change.

We all wish to have a better life, right?
Specially to the people who experienced or experiencing hardship in life.

To a person who are not rich, to us who are facing problems in life.

Everyone of us, I believe we all have dreams to have life to the fullest, to have a better life,
is what all people are dreaming.

When I start to change my mentality,
every day of my life is always getting better.
I go through a lot of trials, problems, difficult situation and I live in a poor family, my life does not get better by chance. I changed!
I changed my mentality, my lifestyle and I get out of my comfort zone.

No one in this world wants to live poor, no one in this world wants to die poor, no one in this world wants to live ordinary, no one in this world wants to failed in his/her life.

But because many people live with an Oppressed Mentality they can't find a better life. Better life start with your mind, it's all in your mentality.

If you always think negative,
if you always think that you can't do nothing, you are a loser, you are a mistake, if you always look down on yourself because of your skin color, or because of your family background, you can never have a better life.
Don't valeu yourself with the amount of money you have in your pocket!

Now you must look on yourself from the inside!

Stop comparing yourself to others, you are unique, you have something inside of you that you can contribute to this world.
Greatness is inside of you, better life is not ahead of you, it's trap inside of you!
Come on!

Change your mentality, from loser to winner, stop to think small and start to dream big!
You are not a mistake! You are born for such as time as this!

Change, change, change your mentality!
It's all in the mind! Start to think 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'
It's true that you can do all things!
It's all in the mind.
Stop worrying, stop complaining!
If you can change your mentality, you can change your entire life, and you can be a great blessing to your whole family and  even to this world.

Change your Mentality now! Better life is available for you right at this moment, better life is just a change of mind, better life will start by changing the way you think about life.

Better life is not measured by the amount of money or success you have, it's all in your mind, you can have a better life right now even you don't have money even you fail before you read this letter it doesn't matter.

Start to change your Mentality, and you can change the way you live daily.

Stay tuned for more life changing letters.

(Next change of Lifestyle and Getting out of your Comfort Zone). Thank you.