RESPECT AND SUBMIT YOURSELF IN THE LAW OF PROCESS.

Nowadays we can get a lot of things for an instant, instant noodles, instant juice, instant coffee, instant access to all over the world through social media, and so on.

A lot of things in this world is made easy right now, through social media even love life can become an instant for people who only know each other on Facebook and other social media access.

Those things that made our life easy is a blessing but in real life, there is no instant success, there's no instant access for success.

If we want to be successful in our lives it is very important to submit ourselves in the process, because there is no instant success there is no overnight success.

Patience is very important if we want to be successful, we must respect we must submit ourselves in the process of success.

A lot of many young people today is a product of a broken family because of their parents who fail to protect their married life, they don't plan to fail their married life, but the problem is they don't plan to protect it till the end. Planning is very important if we want to be successful in life, and planning takes a lot of time a lot of effort.

Many young people today are broken hearted because of they cannot submit themselves in the process of life. There's a time to learn, a time to earn and a time to get married, if you fail to respect that law of process you will fail to build your future family with the right concept.

In order to achieve our dreams, our life goals and our great destiny, do not give up! There will be a hardship, there will be problems and failure but all those things are part of the process, as like my favorite quotations say, " a champion never become a champion in the ring."

We know a lot of great champion in boxing, basketball etc. But they become a champion because they submit themselves in the process of training, hard work, they priorities the important things.

So every one of us can become a champion, we can be all successful, we just need to learn to submit ourselves in the process, we must be dedicated and committed to the success, be patience maybe you wait for a long time for your dreams, do not stop until you reach those dreams, do not accept any options!
The only option is to be SUCCESSFUL NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!