The best day of your life is the day you found your Purpose.

Christmas is already done but still the season of giving is on our hearts, and we are expecting more great things this is coming 2019.

Before the new year comes, I would like to remind you about the importance of life purpose.

The best day of our lives is not the day when we get what we want, not the day we have a lot of money, not the day you get married.

All of us we desire good things, for our lives, for our family and for our furure.

Desiring good thing will never become a bad thing, it is good and all of us has the potential to have all, and to get what we want.

But I just want to remind you, the best day of our lives is not when we get what we want, not the day we have a lot of money.

The best day of our lives is when we find our purpose in life.

Maybe you are born so beautiful, handsome, full of potential to be an artist, singer, athlete etc. But without knowing your purpose all of the good things you have in your life will be nothing, without a purpose everything is tragedy, everything is meaningless without a purpose.

A big and beautiful ship is created to sail in the sea, it's purpose is to sail into the ocean, if that ship is not doing its purpose and it is only stock and dock in the port area that's a tragedy, that's what happen to us if we do not use our lives for our real purpose.

That's a life of a person without purpose, yes you have money, you have what you want, you are beautiful, handsome, you are famous, then for what? For fame? For enjoyment?

We are created with a purpose, more than anything else, find you purpose because this is the only thing that can give you real joy, knowing your purpose in life will give you a complete and satisfied life.

Our purpose will benefit the world, your desire to have plenty of money, to give a good life to your family, and to secure your future is so small, your purpose will not only benefit your family, but even your country and even the whole wide world.

This coming 2019 I hope you really find your purpose. What ever happened in the past must be kept away, forget the past and live for the future.

Forget the past, your future is waiting for you, you future is always better than your past.

Happy New year!