Attitude must be based on your Vision Not on your Emotion.

Based your Attitude on the Vision of your Future, not on your emotion.

Once in our lives we wish to go back to our childhood days.
Once in our lives we think to go back being a 5 years old child.

Maybe some of us is thinking about quitting on their Dreams, some people even me came in the situation thinking of suicide because life is full of challenges.

Our life will go through a lot of problems, trials, difficulties, and hardship.
We will be tested like a gold test in a fire burning furnace.

No one is exempted in the test of life, poor and rich, girls and boys, Men and Women everyone!
Everyone is IN.

Now we need to learn how to counter attack all of this life testing.
We need to learn 'HOW TO HAVE A RIGHT ATTITUDE IN FRONT OF TEST'.

Problems can enter our lives anytime but,
I want to tell you, there is an EXIT kick him out!

RIGHT Attitude is so powerful, not just only in front of life testing but also in all life situation.

We all know in our heart what is right, right?
But sometimes we are drive by our emotion.

Right attitude is simply not allowing your emotion to influence your action, but you act from the right thing you know from your heart.

You will know that you have a Right Attitude if you can decide and act according to your life beliefs not by the situation and emotion.

You must act according to what you are believing, if you believe you can be successful in life, anything that life throws at you, even storms of life comes in, and people are not believing on your Dreams, you will just continue to do everything you can to become successful.

If you believed you can be rich, you can be a Multi-Millionaire or Billionaire then you don't have money at that moment but because you believed money is not an issue, you will not cry on your bed and pity on yourself because you have nothing, what you will do is to Start from the scratch, start from zero then one day you will become a hero. That's the right attitude.

We all have a great destiny! When you get Knocked down by the problems, hardship and trials of life, don't be so emotional get up and continue to move forward!

We all have a great Destiny!
When people around us is not agree with our dreams, and if they are not helping us and encouraging us, if they keep on telling that we can't do nothing, if they are still stoned us with negative words, don't be emotional, have the right attitude keep your eyes on the Vision of your Future you want!
keep your heart on fire and never ever quit!!!

We all have a great destiny!
We are destined to be successful in this life!
Whatever will happen, what ever trials you may face, just keep on holding to your Dreams with a Right Attitude, do not be driven again by your emotion, be driven by your passion and keep your eyes on your Dreams!