MISSED SHOT. MISHANDLED BALL?

You can make a lot of mistakes in your life, but I want to tell you that your life is not a mistake.
You can make a lot of failure in your life, but it doesn't mean that you are a failure.

We've made a lot of missed shot in the game of our life, but a missed shot is just part of the process of learning the game, if you see yourself doing many mishandled balls, your next move is not to quit on playing but to train yourself more.

Many people ended up quitting because of their failures and mistakes in life, some have a big dream but because along the way they face adversaries they chose to settle on the place of contentment than to achive their dreams.

But we know also a lot of people who never stop even in front of many trials, even in the face of so much pain, even in the situation of nothingness, even if they made a lot of missed shot they never stop, they never quit and now their life is a legacy, what they did is now a trend, their words is now a book, their story is now an inspiration to many.

So now if you are like me who made a lot of mistakes, a lot of failures, and mishandled shot, we still have a chance to be a legacy, we still have a chance to turn our world upside down, we still have the chance to make ourselves better, if you are reading this book right now, your heart is still beating, it means you are still alive, now make your heartbeat counts!

Forget the past, forget your failures and mistakes! Put a picture of your desired future in your mind right now, it doesn't matter what is your situation right now, it doesn't matter how bad is your past experienced or your past mistakes!

You will only live once, stop keeping on regretting you can't go forward by always thinking of your past, you can't achieve the dream you want by being a victim of your nightmare, wake up now and take possession of what is yours!

Stop acting like a victim! Train Hard! Embrace the Grind! Take the Process and be Patient!
Just keep on Dreaming and doing what you can, to achieve your Dreams, don't stop! Success and failure are predictable if you stop and quit you know you can already predict your ending, but if you keep on fighting for your Dream, you also know what will happen, it will lead you to success!

Be full of hope, because life is full of ups and downs so don't lose your hope, remember this, you will be beaten, you will be a scourge, you will bleed along the way, swords of trials will slash you many times, arrows of pain will hurt you, and you can get through all of those hard times, just believe in God He will never leave you, nor forsake you! Believe in yourself, believe because you can!