IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS DON'T LOOK FOR SHORTCUT.

If you want happiness

You want real happiness?
Don't look for shortcut!

Maybe for your true love the search is over, you have him, you have her now.

But the search for real happiness are you done?

There is a lot of people today finding happiness, through happenings, they go to bar with their friends and they drink and got drunk, for some people that's happiness.

Then others find happiness with their travel goals, and also their is a lot of people finding their happiness with the girl or boy of their dreams, for other people the idea of being happy is by flirting random boys and girls.

Maybe you think happiness is having a lot of money and getting the things you want.

Yes it's true! There's happiness in all those happenings, but I want to tell you, fetching happiness from the well of shortcuts can't give you real happiness.

Real happiness will never ever come with your fake friends, it will never come by drinking a lot of alcohol, even if you drink all the wines, or any alcoholic drink, it will never give you real happiness.

Travel goals, having a lot of boys or girls, getting anyone and anything you want,
having a lot of money, there's no real happiness on that.

There are people we know they almost have everything, they have fame, they are followed by thousands even millions of fans, but they end up on suicide.

The urge for happiness is so big, it's so viral, that's why a lot of people are accepting the idea of getting it from being drunk, by going to a club flirting with strangers, or by having a lot of money.

Please my friend, you are created with a purpose, don't just go with the flow of this world, you can only find 'Real happiness' by doing your purposed in life.

Without purpose you won't have real happiness, don't exchange the purposed of your life with the things of this world, don't go for shortcuts!

It is better to be bitten at your back because you are doing your purpose, than to be happy doing the things you are not created to be.

You are not created to get drunk!
You are not created to go to the night club!
You are not created to flirt whoever you want!
You are not created just to get money, or to have what you want, and if you are not created for all that earthly things you can never ever get real happiness by doing those things.

A fish is created to swim, and that's what give them real happiness by just simply swimming on the sea, they don't need to fly to be happy, they don't need to walk on the land to be happy, they just need to swim.

A bird is created to fly, they don't need to swim with those fish in the sea, they are satisfied by flying.

Now as a Man we have our own purposed in life and by doing that purposed we can get real happiness.

Now this is what you need to do, find your purpose, chase your passion and if you do,
I promise you can get real happiness.

Real happiness is so important because if you have that, you can always rejoice in front of trials and circumstances, in the midst of problems and difficulties still you can smile, because when you unlock your purposed in life, you will be driven by passion, and I know that, someone who is driven by passion is unstoppable!

Remember those things, real happiness will come from doing your purpose in life, be driven by passion and you will be unstoppable!