NO TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE WORLD. YES TO GOD'S WORD.

There is a lot of unsuccessful people because they accept the conclusion of others about them.

Some of us we are looking on ourselves  based on our financial status, some on their family background and others on their physical appearance.

That's why many people are living in misery of life, many people are depressed, oppressed, poor and insecure.

There is a lot of people living without knowing who they really are. Identity crisis makes people blind about their potential.

When we accept the conclusion of the world about ourselves we will fall into the trap of the enemy, our enemy wants to still, to kill and to destroy our original Design, he wants to distort our potential, he wants to ruin our great Destiny that God has already prepared for us, but we must fight! We must not allow the enemy to destroy us, we must not allow the world or the conclusion of others to dictate who we are, even your own conclusion of who you are, you must not allow it.

What we need to do is to allow the conclusion of God to saturate every part of our lives.
We must see ourselves how God sees us.
The thought that we must put in our heart and mind is the thought of God.

We are created in the image of God, God create us to rule. ( Genesis 1:28 )

we are the head and not the tail, we are more than conquerors!

Do not look down on yourself because somebody judge you, do not look down on yourself because of you financial status and family background.

We must understand that we are from God, we have the likeness of our God, we are fearfully and wonderfully made by God.

Make it your confidence, listen to God's word and not to this world.

If you will begin to look on yourself based on God's word you will see yourself living without limitation, without insecurity and with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

When we begin to accept the thought of God on ourlives our eyes will be open about our potential, and that potential when we let it out it will lead us to the next level of ourlives.

So decide now and change your thoughts, begin to crossover from the conclusion of the world to the thoughts of God.

You are not a loser, you are not a failure, you are not a mistake, you have a great Destiny, God has a great plans for your life!

In this life you can do great exploits if you will begin to believe in God.