The Arrow's Purpose

Y/N's pov

I was sat in a room that was oddly decorated, no light came inside and it was only lit by candles.

Sitting across from a handful of people they introduced themselves after giving me a shirt to wear.

There was Koneko Toujou, a short white haired girl with amber eyes. She had a flat tone to her voice which didn't mix with her appearence.

Then there was Kiba Yuuto, he had blonde hair and grey eyes, Kiba was polite which was nice compared to Rias and Akeno who attacked me.

Me: Rias... what does the arrow do?

Rias: No one is entirely sure, it appeared a while ago, after the war between the three factions-

Me: Sorry to interupt but, what factions?

She looked at me confused before she looked like she realized something

Rias: You're human aren't you?

Me: Yeah, obviously

Rias sighed before a pair of black jagged wings appeared out her back. I stared at them shocked as the others also had wings come out.

Rias: There are four races. Humans, angels, fallen angels and devils. We are devils

Me: You don't... look like devils

Akeno: Well what did you expect for a devil to be like?

Me: I dunno? Horns, tall and red with goat legs

Rias chuckled for a moment before shaking her head

Rias: Well we all look like humans. The others are half devils, i made them into devils

Me: Okay... could you continue with telling me about the arrow?

Rias: After the end of the war between the three factions an object of great power appeared. It was the arrow you are holding, no one knows exactly what it does. Some say it grants people power while others say it takes from those who have power

Me: What... what kind of power?

Rias: A sacred gear is a gift given to humans by god

God is real? What the actual fuck!? Wait no, i shouldn't swear if i want to get into heaven right?

Rias: And that arrow grants or steals sacred gears. All the factions want it since that means they could het their own.

She clicked her finger and Kiba had a sword appear in his hand, he dashed at me but the *Wrr* sound went off and everything froze.

I moved out the way and began to run away when the *Wrr* sound went off. Hearing another set of footsteps began coming closer.

My arm moved again and pierced my chest with the arrow. Lights shined around me as i stopped in my tracks.

The lights died down and Rias and the others were down the hallway i was running in.

I took a nervous step back as Rias began walking closer to me. Getting closer to a wall i placed my hand against it before a zipper appeared on it.

Quickly opening it and going through the zipper disappeared. The room i was in was dark and i had no idea were i was going.

Walking around i bumped into something, running my hand along it i realized that it was a coffin, i hit it and a zipper appeared, i pulled it open and saw a girl with sandy blonde hair inside.

She screamed and i closed the zipper looking for another way out. I hit the wall and pulled open the zipper the reveal the outside.

Going through it disappeared and i ran away as fast as i could hoping that they weren't following me.

Timeskip

Ever since i pierced myself again i can't seem to use that freezing power. Maybe i swapped the sacred gear out for this one?

Arrow: You can't control the arrow yet

Me: Wait, you're saying that i can choose what i get?

Arrow: The arrow grants and steals

Me: *Sigh* i wish you would actually tell me something i could understand

It was dark out yet i had nowhere to go, i approached a fountain and saw a girl who was close to it with a guy near her.

She came closer to him before a spear made of light was stabbed through his stomach. He fell to the ground as she backed off and black angel wings appeared on her back.

Her clothes changed to a skimpy black leather outfit that barely covered anything. I panicked but my legs began drawing me to her.

My arm moved on it's own and there arrow pierced my chest again. The light glowed off me as the woman stared at me in shock.

It died down and a weird spiderweb like design appeared on my hand.

Woman: You! How do you have that arrow?!

A spear of light appeared in her hand and threw it at me, i swiped the air as it got close and my hand left a blue trail.

The spear of light vanished and she looked angry yet confused at what happened. But what did i do? Can i erase things that i swipe?

Woman: Give me the arrow!

I swiped the air and i was dragged closer to her, she went to attack me but i swiped at her wing and the tip vanished.

She screamed in pain so i went over to the downed guy and began dragging him away, a trail of blood followed us before i swiped behind us and we were dragged away.

I kept doing it and eventually reached a wooded area. We hid behind the tree and his breathing was shallow as his shirt was stained with blood.

Me: Hey man could you tell me your name?

Guy: I-Issei...

Me: Issei i need you to stay with me

Looking around nervously i glamced at tge arrow in my hand before taking a breath. I need to heal him!

I pierced my chest as a light flowed around me and he groaned in pain. The light died down and i pulled it out.

I placed my hand on him in some attemlt to heal him but nothing had happened! He took his last breath before a red light appeared near us and Rias appeared.

Rias: What happened here?

Me: He got attacked by this girl with black wings and i got him away but... he's dead

She grabbed him as a circle appeared around her before she disappeared, i gritted my teeth and punched the ground in fustraition.

A sapling sprouted up before it grew into a tall tree, i stared at it confused before glancing down to the arrow.

I threw it but the chains appeared and i was flung through the air and landed harshly next to it. Picking it up, i gripped it tightly and glared at the arrow

Me: Why can't you do what i want?!

Arrow: You can't control the arrow yet

Me: I know that damnit! But why?!

Arrow: You lack what the arrows needs

Punching the arrow a bright light began to eminate of the both of us before i was flung back into a tree and the arrow followed me, landing in my lap.

Why did it change like the ground did? What do i need to control it then? And how do i remove these chains?

(Lemme know what you think)