Returning with a new life

(A/N so I'm using my voice to write this chapter)

God: Very well, the world you will go back to however won't be the same

Me: Will i still have the arrow?

God: I shall grant you it again

He held out his hand and the arrow appeared, i took it from him and it disappeared into the mark.

The light from him glowed brighter amd encompased the void we were in, i covered my eyes as the light grew in intensity.

I felt something soft against my back and my sense of elevation was changed. I moved my arms out my face and saw that i was staring at a ceiling.

I sat up and saw that I was in someone's bedroom looking around I noticed that it was well decorated touching the mark on my neck I felt the Arrow appeared my hand again.

Someone knocked at the door and I touched the mark making the arrow disappear. The door opened to reveal a middle aged woman with long brown hair and glasses.

Woman: it's time to get up for school

Who is she and where am I? I nodded not knowing what else to do and she left the room.

I walked towards a window and pulled back the curtains to reveal that I was in Kuoh.

I summoned my sacred Gear and saw that I still had Made in Heaven. Touching the Mark I bought the arrow out and pierced my chest once more.

Made in heaven disappeared and was replaced by a blue and white figure with spikes on its head and a large zipper on it's lower body.

What's going on normally it's just changes to my body so why did it summon a humanoid creature?

Shaking my head I deactivated my sacred Gear and move to a wardrobe, I rooted around in it until I found a school uniform?

I put it on and walked out the door from this room and down a hallway there were stairs at the bottom which I walk down and found myself in a living room.

Woman: Morning son, how'd you sleep?

Son? Is that what you meant when God said things be changed?

Me: I slept well enough

Woman: what could you get Issei up too? I swear that boy sleeps in too much

Me: Sure no problem...

I headed back up the stairs and looked at the doors to find out which one was Issei's... Wait is he my brother now?!

Luckily enough there was a door that was labled Issei's room, i opened the door to see a naked Issei ontop of Rias... who was also naked...

Rias: You must be Issei's brother, it's nice to meet you

Me:... So mum was wondering when you were gonna get up... just finish whatever you doing in then come downstairs

I closed his door and shuddered before walking back downstairs.

Mom: So is he up?

Me: Yeah... he's up alright

Soon enough Rias and a nervous looking Issei came down the stairs, "Mom's" mouth fell open in shock.

They sat down at the table and Rias wore a smile on her face, i went into the bathroom quickly and summoned my sacred gear.

Me:(Hushed) Do something

It stayed there so i thought about it punching the wall and it did, a zipper appeared on it making me stare in shock.

This is the gear from when i was in clubhouse, the zipper disappeared and i deactivated the gear.

Walking out the bathroom i saw Rias talking to "Mom"

Rias: So we slept naked together because it helps with studying

Issei: There's no way they'd believe that

Mom: Ahh i see, well i guess things have changed since my day

What did she do to make her believe her?! Well since magic is a thing she could have brainwashed her.

Me: Well i don't believe you

Rias: Oh, sorry i never got your name

Me: And you won't get it

Mom: Don't be so rude, Rias is our guest!

She turned back to Rias as Issei looked at me confused

Mom: Sorry about him

Rias: It's not a problem, i can understand that he'd be hostile to someone who woke up in the same bed as his brother

They finished their food and we headed off to school, Rias was walking beside Issei while i was staying behind them.

Is this how Issei joined Rias? The nigjt i found him, Rias took him away and he was suddenly better so did she turn him into a devil?

Wait... why do i even care? I guess it's because he's my brother now.

Flashback start

Issei: Hey Bro!

Me: Yeah?

Issei: I got a date tommorow!

Me: You... the guy no girl wants has a date?

Issei: Shut up! Her name is Yuuma and she's real!

Flashback end

What the fuck was that?! Why was i thinking about something that didn't happen? But it seemed so real...

Me: Hey Rias

Rias: Yes?

Me: What did you do to Issei?

Rias: Don't worry we didn't do anything

So we haven't met yet huh?

Me: I ment did you turn him into a devil

Issei: What?!

Rias: Don't be silly, devils don't exist

I summoned my sacred gear and they looked at me shocked.

Issei: W-What the hell is that?!

What is this thing called? Hmm... why is the name Sticky Fingers coming to mind?

Me: This is my sacred gear

Rias grabbed Issei's shoulder and pulled him away from me, a red aura surrounded her as Sticky Fingers moved to infront of me.

Rias: Stay back Issei

He nodded fearfully and backed off, this hurt slightly for some reason.

Me: What. Did. You do. To Issei!

Rias: What i did was none of your business-

Me: The hell it wasn't! He tells me he has a date with someone named Yuuma and comes home with a woman called Rias!

I charged at Rias and hit her arm with Sticky Fingers, she stumbled back as a blue glow came off it, a zipper opened on her arm.

Rias: What is this?!

Me: This is Sticky Fingers, now tell me what you did to Issei or...

I had Sticky Fingers rush Rias and unleash a flurry of blows towards her while it called out

Sticky Fingers: ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI! Arrivederci!

I gave a two fingered salute and it elbowed her making fly back as zippers open up all over her making her groan in pain

Me: This torture will get far worse

(Lemme know what you think)