A Devilish Encounter

Y/N's pov

My eyes slowly opened as i sat up and stretched, it had been very uncomfortable sleeping under a tree but i had nowhere else to sleep.

I got up and spotted the arrow which laid next to me, i held it and inspected it again, memorizing every detail.

There was a small beetle like design which was weird, what use does it have? Shaking my head i got up and dusted myself off before walking out the wooded area.

Thinking back to what happened yesterday i glanced at my fist and clenched it. I made a tree sprout from the ground so what else can i do?

I walked towards the fountain remembering what happened the other day, i clenched my fist but tried to calm down. Raising the arrow i stared at it nefore talking

Me: What does the sacred gear you gave me do?

Arrow: Life

Well that was useful, i walked away from the fountain when i felt my arm move on it's own again. Grabbing it, i tried to resist but it was of no use as the arrow pierced my chest again.

The light erupted and eventuallh died down, for some reason i couldn't feel the arrow anymore but there was an itch on my left collar bone.

I touched it and the arrow appeared again, i pressed the spot again amd the arrow disppeared. Was this what the sacred gear could do or was it something else?

Suddenly i was struck in the shoulder and was flung back as i shouted in pain. Gripping it tightly it began to bleed heavily, i looked over to see Akeno licking her lips

Akeno: Where's the arrow gone?

Me: Up your ass

She stuck her finger out and shot another bolt of lightning at me, i threw my hand forward from my shoulder as a bubble with a star appeared.

The lightning hit the bubble and disappeared, the bubble came back to me and floated infront of my hand.

I... i don't know how i know but i know what i did, i stole the heat from her lightning and stored it in this bubble.

Whenever anything is touched by the bubble something is taken from it... almost like it wad plundered.

Akeno: Oh? What happened to my holy lighting?

I got back up and began walking towards her, she blasted out more lightning and i created a bubble and stole the heat again, negating it.

Me: Like i would tell you!

I ran forward and threw a bubble towards her, she tried to swat it away but i ended up stealing the oxygen from her lungs.

She gripped her throat in a panic to breathe, taking the chance i got close to her and punched her across the face whole making her pop another bubble and stole her eyesight.

Akeno had some circle appear beneath her and then vanished as my bubbles disappeared.

I let out a sigh and slumped down onto the floor, making those bubbles are really taxing.

Me: Am i learning to control the arrow?

Arrow: You can control the gear, not the arrow

Me: Well that's cool i guess... does it have a name?

I waited for a bit but the arrow didn't respond making me sigh. Getting up i began to walk away to get some food.

Timeskip

I managed to steal some food without anyone noticing luckily and wondered the streets of the town i was in. Turns out it's called Kuoh and there's a giant school called Kuoh academy.

It was an all girls school but was made into a co-sex school but not many guys go there. Now it was the dead of night, i hadn't got anywhere to sleep so i decided to do so in an abandoned wherehouse.

My shoulder was still damaged however so i don't think i can do much fighting, how i can heal after piercing myself with the arrow but not this i will never know.

Walking inside i felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand so i pressed on the mark and the arrow appeared in my hand, i pierced my chest as the sacred gear was swapped out.

I touched the mark and the arrow disappeared again, walking around the warehouse i heard ctrying so i went towards it.

Reaching the source i saw a naked woman with long brown hair, carefully i approached her as to not startle her.

Me: Hey... are you okay?

She turned to me and stop crying as a crazed grin spread across her face. She shot up and began cackling and a black crown and bracelets appeared on her.

I glanced down to my hand quickly and noticed there was TGCA repeated in lines all over it.

Woman: If i kill you! I'll get stronger!

She began increasing in size, soon reaching the roof of the warehouse. She tried to stomp one but i dodged out the way and swiped at her ankle with my hand.

I pulled out a disc? And she froze and clutched her head, she began shrinking down as i stared at the disc and images began to flash on it.

This! It was the womans memories! I can take things from people and store them onto discs.

The woman was cowering on the floor for real this time as i approached her, taking off my shirt i draped it over her and she looked to me.

Woman: W-What's going on? Where a-am i?

Me: You lost your memories, i think i can give them back to you

Woman: Please!

Me: Just promise not to attack me okay?

She nodded so i placed the disk near her face and it began to slide in. Her eyes widened as she let in a loud gasp, looking to me her face held a confused expression

Woman: I... i attacked you, so why are you helping me?

Me: I don't know myself

Woman: Hehehe, you're weird y'know that?

Me: Yeah

Woman: I'm Nara

Me: Y/N

(Lemme know what you think)