Strange Happenings

(I cut my hands... it hurts to write)

3rd person pov

Y/N sat in class, occasionally glancing around his peripheral vision nervously. Ever since the other day he's been unable to shake off a certain feeling.

Looking past someone and out the window he spotted a man with sharp white hair and a very... edgy, biker teen look about him who was stood atop a building.

He smirked which confused Y/N, shaking his head he looked back to the front of the class. The teacher rambled on as he glanced over to Issei, wondering what the other people in his club are like.

Considering Koneko's freak out the other day he wasn't happy to meet them, so he decided to stay away from them.

The bell rang so he got up, grabbing his bag before quickly walking out the class. Y/N walked down the stairs in the stairwell and made his way outside

As he stepped out he saw the guy, standing infront of the school gates with his hands in his pockets, assuming he was waiting for someone he walked towards the gates.

Vali: Y/N... i need to talk to you about Kokabiel. I was ment to capture him, but it seems you killed him yet there was no body

Y/N: Sorry, not interested buddy... wait,  how'd you know my name?

Vali: Show me how you killed Kokabiel

Before he could do anything Rias appeared behind him with her arms crossed, Xenovia and Kiba came out and held blades to his neck as Y/N watched in utter confusion.

Rias: Y/N, leave her-

Y/N: NO! Someone tell what the fuck is going on!

Rias went to erase the memory of this from his mind but something happened, a feeling from within him brought out Gold Experience Requiem.

Their actions were reset, reality under his control while Y/N watched, his eyes widened upon seeing them reverse back to where they were bother.

Slowly turning backwards he saw his sacred gear, falling backwards as he tried to crawl away while still looking at it.

Y/N: S-Stay back!

Gold Experience Requiem: Your memories... allow me to unlock them

Everything went back to normal as Vali looked to see Y/N and Requiem making him smirk and taking out his hands from his pockets.

Vali: That's what i wanted, now come with me. Azazel wants to talk to you

Rias: He's not going anywhere

She came out once again as Requiem disappeared, getting up Y/N began running away from them.

Timeskip

Sitting in his room with his knees up to his chest Y/N hid in the corner, the door opened to reveal Issei making Y/N jump.

Y/N: Stay away!

Issei: What do you me-

Y/N: Fuck off! You and your fucked club!

Issei's eyes widened, realising what happened as hes slowly backed away. Walking out the room as he shut the door Y/N hung his head.

Trying to keep himself from panicking he focused on his breathing, calming a bit before Requiem appeared infront of him.

Y/N: W-What... are you?

Gold Experience Requiem: I am your sacred gear, and you are my master. As i said before, your old memories are blocked, allow me to release them