Will i ever get a break?!

Y/N's pov

After awhile we made it to the person who summoned a devil. Sex Pistols went into the chamber of my gun before i placed it away.

Going closer to the door i noticed it was open, Issei shrugged so i pushed it open and a foul smell filled my senses.

Covering my nose i went inside and saw that there was a man who was slashed to pieces and pinned to the wall.

Issei: Oh god!

Issei clasped his hand infront of his mouth and turned around to stop himself from throwing up.

I heard a set of foot steps which got louder and louder, i pulled out my pistol and aimed at the door when it opened.

There was a man with sandy blonde hair which was shoulder length and he wore a long black trench coat.

Hs turned his head to us and a wide grin spread across his face, i fired and the bullet pierced through his forehead.

He fell onto the ground as smoke wafted off the barrel of my gun. Issei turned to me in shock and i shrugged, mimicking him from earlier.

His began to get up and i fired one more shot at him but a green figure with no lips and orange striped highlights stopped it.

Guy: HehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHA! You think after you shot me once i'd let you do it again?!?!

How the fuck is that guy alive?! I shot him! There's a hole in his forehead, his brain should be mush by now!

I tried to move but my feet were stuck to the floor, i looked to Issei and he was trying to remove his hand from his mouth and his other hand from the wall.

Guy: You like my art devils!? Oh, apologies i haven't introduced myself! I'm Freed Zelzan, exorcist extraordinaire and owner of the sacred gear Kraftwerk!

Me: Listen i ain't no devil

Freed: Oh sure you aren't and i'm not sane!

He began laughing manically before i noticed that the bullet i fired was still in mid air.

Did... did he stop it? I think he can freeze things in place... that's how he stopped the bullet and froze Issei and I in place.

That means that the bullet i hit him with was stopped inside him! That's why there's a hole in his forehead!

It should be barely touching his brain! Freed began tapping the bullet in mid air as a red aura surrounded it.

Freed: I stopped your bullet but hehehehe... if i keep touching it, little by little the momentum will build up and hit you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shit! I need to move out the way- wait i still have bullets left! So if i can catch him off guard then i should be able to kill him!

He stopped tapping before a wide grin spread across his face again.

Why the hell do i only have four bullets!? Does the universe hate me or something?! Such an unlucky number... guess i have no choice

Freed: Unfreeze!

The bullet shot through the air and i shot two bullets towards him, Number One, Two and Three rode on the bullets before kicking them to increase the momentum.

His bullet shot through my stomach making me cough out blood. He deflected one of my bullets with Kraftwerk but the other shot into his neck making him fly backwards due to the force.

I fell backwards and i managed to move my feet. Issei moved his hands and let out a sigh of relief before turning to me.

Issei: Bro you've been shot!