Coming Back

3rd person pov

Y/N: A rating game, that's what he proposed?

Rias: More like he overpowered us then said if we wanted Asia back we'd have to beat him in a rating game

Y/N: Then let's go

He stood up after wrapping his wounds, the seemingly brainwashed students had all been taking to the hospital as they seemed to be suffering from a near overdose.

Rias: Unless you're part of my peerage, you can't join... i'm sorry

Y/N: screw that, i'll beat Diodora myself, just sneak me in

Akeno: A rating game is an honoured tradition among devils-

Y/N: I don't give a damn, i'm human. Besides, it seems you can't handle him on your own

Gasper: H-How do i know i can trust you

He looked over to the small, crossdressing vampire before cracking his neck as bit, the boy shaking slightly.

Y/N: I can ask the same of you, question is do you want to rescue Asia?

Gasper: Of course i do!

Y/N: Then that's all you need to know

Timeksip

As they teleported in Y/N was sent somewhere else in the arena, Watching them go up before being spilt off to fight different groups he sighed.

Holding an orb which when broken would unseat his memoires he took a breath before walking towards Diodora.

He saw the devil sitting in a chair with a smirk on his face, Asia chained up with a barrier around her above his throne.

Looking over upon sensing Y/N's magic he began walking toward him, gripping the orb tightly as Diodora scowled.

Diodora: What are you doing here!?

Y/N: This is... a test. I've accepted this test to make sure i prove a point

He behind a pillar, crushing the orb in his hand as his memories were unlocked. His magic changed, skyrocketing above what he had before.

Y/N: A person grows once they're able to stake their claim, and prove it right... wouldn't you agree, Diodora Astoroth?

Stepping out from behind the pillar he looked to the devil as his scowl remained, gripping his arm rests tightly.

Diodora: Girls! Take care of him!

Three women, his queen and two of his rooks came towards him as they glared at Y/N who rolled his eyes.

Glancing to his hand as he saw it make the form of a rectangle he fired three of his nails at them, two of them managed to dodge but one rook was hit.

The spinning nail dug into her chest before she disappeared as the bullet holes chased after the other two.

Catching them off guard, as they didn't know about them, the nails dug into their vitals before they disappeared.

Diodora gritted his teeth, Rias and her peerage defeating the rest of his peerage before he stood up and what looked like a small mummified featus appeared beside him.

Rias: When did you get a sacred gear, Diodora!?

Y/N: It doesn't matter, i'll kill him even if he has one

The devil smirked, it sticked what looked like a barb which protruded from it's stomach into his chest before they could feel his magic power rapidly growing.

Diodora: I have found a way to transcend all other devils!

Y/N aimed his finger at him but things went dark for a moment, hearing a faint voice behind himas he turned around.

?: If your heart is wavering... Y/N. Do not shoot. Listen well, if your heart is wavering, then do not shoot. Because then a new path will be open to you...

Things went back to normal before Diodora shouted, his voice sounding distorted and monstrous before he charged towards them.

Y/N shook his head before focusing his breathing, a light crackle around him before he looked to Diodora.

The devil slammed his fist towards him which he managed to dodge, the ground shattering beneath him before Y/N threw his fists forward.

Striking Diodora in the chest with his Hamon filled punch the devil shouted before knocking Y/N aside, shocking him.

The devil was rushed by the others but he easily threw them back, turning to Y/N as he slowly walked towards him.

Y/N: I... I understand now

Raising his arm as Diodora went to stomp him, Y/N shot himself in the head before seemingly being torn apart.

However Diodora was shot from behind, a projectile shooting through his jaw as he yelled in pain before looking back to see Y/N coming up from a hole in the ground.

Tusk had changed, seemingly evolving as Y/N came out. His arm travelled along the ground, going up a wall before firing his nail bullets at Diodora.

Trying to knock them away Y/N stood up, no longer focusing on Tusk but on something else as the bullet holes hit the devil.

He took out the arrow, piercing his chest as Tusk disappeared. Purple Haze appeared once again as the devil turned to Y/N.

Y/N: My mind is made up! You can bet on that!

Missing with the attack, Diodora got close to him before he heard the sound of something breaking. Y/N blew out a purple mist mixed in with his blood before breaking another capsule in his mouth.

The flesh eating virus had heavily damaged Y/N's mouth, but the virus from the second capsule cancelled out the first.

For Diodora however... he wasn't as lucky, the virus eating through him kicking as he screamed in pain, Purple Haze looking to him with a slightly altered appearence.

Y/N: Purple Haze Distortion!

Purple Haze Distortion: UBAAASSHHAAAAA!

It let out a flurry of blows on the melting devil, driving his pain even further before a final punch sent him into a wall as he melted into nothingness.

Falling to his knees Y/N panted, coughing up blood as Asia was released from the barrier and came down.

She rushed over to him, going to heal him but he held up his hand to stop her. He coughed up more blood, it splattering against the floor before he panted.

Rias: How are we going to explain this...?

He shrugged slightly before spitting blood out his mouth, standing up Rias teleported him away.

Elsewhere a man looked at the sight through what looked like a window, a faint smirk on his face before he stood up.

?: He has a corpse part then... good, i'll take it from him myself

(Lemme know what you think also sorry for the short chapter today)