An Off Day

3rd person pov

Y/N had been laying in bed, staring at the ceiling with a bored expression. No matter what he couldn't fall asleep, however a magic portal suddenly appeared in his room.

Looking over he saw Rias who grabbed his arm and pulled him off his bed and over to the portal. His eyes widened as they were suddenly transported somewhere.

Rias: I'm sorry Y/N, but we need the real you

She placed a hand on his chest before his hesd throbbed, Fenrir had been brought back by Loki and they were struggling to hold him off.

He fell to one knee, panting a bit as his memories came flooding back to him. Getting up he looked to her as she held a guilty expression.

Suddenly something crashed into the ground as they all looked over, a hammer implanted into the ground as he sighed.

Y/N: After this, no more

He began walking over as Rias sensed the change in his magic, now emitting a holy power. Bringing out his arrow he pierced his chest, Requiem appearing once again.

Loki: Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming closer?

Y/N: I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer

Loki: Then come as close as you like

He quickly changed direction, approaching the hammer as Loki watched him with a smirk. Grabbing it he tried to pull it but it wouldn't budge.

Gritting his teeth he used his other arm, pulling harder as it moved slightly. Requiem grabbed on too before a dark wave came from him.

A moment later Y/N picked up the hammer, holding it up with his left arm. Loki looked to him in shock before Y/N started levitating off the ground.

Loki: How!? You're just a human!

Gold Experience Requiem: Reality is on our side, i returned it to a point where you didn't have to be worthy to wield it

Y/N: You disturbed my peace, so it's only fair that i get to do this

Fenrir lept at Y/N, going to clamp his teeth down on him before he was smashed across the face by Mjölnir.

He crashed into the ground before Y/N went towards Loki, he tried blasting him with a barrage of magic but Requiem used it's ability.

The magic began retreating back to Loki as Y/N got closer, his eyes widening upon witnessing Requiem's ability.

He went to escape but Y/N tossed Mjölnir, hitting him in the back before it went back to normal. Loki was forced into the ground as he couldn't move the hammer.

Y/N floated down and went over to Loki who was stuck on the ground. He looked up to him and Requiem in fear but he felt the holy magic eminating from his arm.

Loki: W-What are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N, the strongest human you'll ever see, and this... is Gold Experience Requiem

Loki was assaulted by a series of kicks from Requiem as he let out a crt, Mjölnir preventing him from escaping the attack.

Gold Experience Requiem: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Timeskip

Y/N sat up from his bed, holding his head as he looked to his left arm. After it had been finished, his memories had been blocked off again.

But before that happened, he swapped out his sacred gear, no longer having Requiem or any he knew of, he didn't check to see what it was.

Getting out of bed he walked out his room, seeing Trish who was walking towards the living room so he joined her.