Going Hunting

Y/N's pov

Asia had taken becomeing a devil quite well, it didn't seem to bother her except for the fact that she couldn't read from the bible or pray anymore.

My leg was restored by Asia's sacred gear and something else happened. She is now living with Me and Issei which was... an interesting development.

I understand why since she had no where else to go but...

Rias: Good morning Y/N

Why the fuck is she living here!? There is literally no need! She has her own place plus her older brother is Satan!

Even if i say no i'm sure he can just kill us but stepping in our general direction. I slouched down in my chair before running my hand through my hair.

If you looked at me i look like i haven't slept in a week, i've got bags under my eyes so big that i could count them as carry ons.

Why am i so tired? Well i'm training with my new sacred gear. I didn't want to keep Metallica beacuse of what i could do when i'm furious so i have a new one.

Using it's ability is what's making me so tired. I can stop time but only for a moment. When i first used it i could only do it for a quater of a second and the more i use it the long it gets.

Although it drains alot of stamina when stopping time.

Rias: So are you guys ready to go to school?

Me: Actually i've got to borrow Issei and Asia for a bit

Rias: Is it important?

Me: They'll be training so...

Grabbing Issei by the back of his collar i dragged him out the house as Asia followed peacefully.

We got outside and i let go of Issei before grabbing a bag from indoors. I began walking down the street as they followed behind me.

Issei: So what training are we doing?

Me: We're going hunting

Issei: Like for chicks or...?

Me: Rat hunting

Asia: Why are we doing that?!

Me: In my sleep deprived state i may or may not have given a rat a sacred gear

They looked to me shocked as i yawned and i rubbed my tired eyes, we kept going till we reached a grassy area.

There i found a fence so i grabbed some cans from my bag and placed them on it. Grabbing some ball bearings from the bad i took a couple steps back.

I used my new sacred gear which i named after two tarot cards, Star Platinum: The World. He took the ball bearings and flicked them into the cans making them fly off the fence.

Asia: Woah...

Me: Now you try Issei

Issei: What?! Why me!?

Me: You unlocked a new stage stage to your gear right?

He nodded before i gave him the ball bearings. He equipped his sacred gear as it called out "boost" a few times.

He aimed before flicking them at the cans, he hit two and the fence below one of them.

Me: Remember that if you miss the first time they won't give you another chance.

I poked his chest make him nod nervously, i went to walk away but Asia stopped me

Asia: Why did you bring me then?

Me: Because of this

I walked into a part that had high and thick grass before moving it out the way, inside was a giant cube of gellatine like flesh with a bunch of different dead rats inside.

They turned away disgusted as i poked it with a stick making blood come out.

Me: This is what it's gear can do after a good amount of hits. It can be healed with yours Asia.

Issei: So what's the plan?

It's been eating the cheese i've been leaving it so i can keep it in a trackable area.

Me: I'll be the bait and you

I grabbed my bag and took out some bullets before giving them to Issei and dropping my bag

Me: Will kill it. Just remember that after getting hit a couple times i'll be immobilized and an easy target for him to kill. So no pressure

I ushered them to follow me after i threw Issei some binoculars, we trudged through a wooded area before coming to a clearing.

The sound of a gunshot went off and got Issei in the neck but only barely.

Me: Star Platinum: The World!

Time stopped as i went over to Issei, there was a small dart with multliple protrusions. I had my gear flick it out his neck before time resumed.

He stumbled back and held his neck as Asia went over to him and healed him. I stood up straight and activated my sacred gear as they looked to me.

Me: It's here, get ready Issei

Issei: W-Wait i'm not mentally prepared yet!

Ignoring his pleas i began walking up and incline as Issei scoured along it with his binoculars.

I saw a glint before a dart was fired towards me.

Me: Star Platinum: The World

Time stopped as i hopped to the right and dodged the darts before time resumed.

Me: Did you find it?!

Issei: No! It moved right after it fired...!

I kept walking up the incline before it fired at me again, stopping time i dodged to the left before time resumed.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and saw that i was hit! My shoulder was melting as looked back i noticed a large rock behind me.

Damn it! It predicted that i would dodge huh?

Issei: Y/N!

Me: Don't worry about me! Find the rat! Star Platinum: The World

I stopped time again and lazily moved out the way before time resumed and it fired at me again and hit my knee and ankle.

I fell down and stopped time again before rolling out the way of a shot and getting up. Time resumed as a rock was smashed.

I looked back to see Issei with a bullet in his left hand and he had his sacred gear eqiupped.

He flicked it as it went through the air and tore through the rat killing it. Asia came over to me and began healing me as Issei held a joyful expression.

Guess he really is getting better huh?

(Lemme know what you think)