Fallen from Grace

(A/N Can anyone name the stands i've used?)

We had stayed in the warehouse of night but didn't talk much, Nara either didn't trust me much or was planning on trying to kill me.

I glanced over to see her sleeping ontop of a crate, she was only wearing ny shirt but it was big enough to cover everything important.

My hand was still covered by TGAC but looking closer it actually said GΔCT which is something to do with DNA if i'm not mistaken.

I want to know why i'm bound to the arrow, why did i wake up in a circle and what's the point of all this?

Nara stirred ontop of the crate before opening her eyes and sitting up while stretching her arms.

She looked over to me before turning away and rubbing her arm nervously.

Nara: Hey Y/N... you're human aren't you?

Me: Yeah

I reached over and pressed the mark on my neck making the arrow appear, Nara looked at it curious and hopped off the box before coming closer to me

Nara: What is it?

Me: I don't know, apparently it's an object of great power that appeared after the war between the three factions.

Nara: Do you know what it does?

Me: It gives me a new sacred gear if i use it on myself

She gasped before coming even closer to me, she ran her finger along the side of the arrow head.

I pressed the mark on my neck and the arrow disappeared. I turned away from Nara and headed to the entrance of the warehouse.

Nara: Where are you going?

Me: To get food and clothes

The entrance blew open and i was flung back across the warehouse. Looking up i saw Rias and her friends, with Issei, at the hole in the wall.

My arm moved and brought the arrow out but before i could pierce myself Akeno fired a bolt of lightning at me making me dodge.

Nara equiped her sacred gear and began growing in size making the shirt i gave her rip.

Issei seemed to like this since he grew a perverted grin and blush on his face, a trail of blood ran from his nose when he fist pumped.

I pierced my chest again and my sacred gear was swapped out, at least i thought it would be.

When i pulled out the arrow the GΔCT had spread from my hand to all over my body, i had some green pieces of armour on my chest and shoulders, which had some arrows sticking out of them.

Issei: Pres, what did he just do?!

Rias: I... i don't know but be careful

Arrow: Spiral Staircase. Rhinoceros Beetle. Ghost Town. Fig Tart. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Via Dolorosa. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Giotto. Angel. Hydrangea. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Secret Emperor.

Me: Shut up

Arrow: Spiral Staircase. Rhinoceros Beetle. Ghost Town. Fig Tart. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Via Dolorosa. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Giotto. Angel. Hydrangea. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Secret Emperor!

Me: Shut up!

Arrow: Spiral Staircase! Rhinoceros Beetle! Ghost Town! Fig Tart! Rhinoceros Beetle! Singularity Point! Via Dolorosa! Rhinoceros Beetle! Singularity Point! Giotto! Angel! Hydrangea! Rhinoceros Beetle! Singularity Point! SECRET EMPEROR!

I gripped my head tightly as a purple sphere formed around me.

Me: I SAID SHUT UP!

The sphere grew in size, Akeno shot a bolt of lightning towards me but it was pushed away when it got close to the sphere around me.

Looking up i saw the sphere, Kiba dashed towards me but it looked like he was struggling against some kind of force.

Once he got close enough i punched Kiba in the stomach making him get thrown upwards, somehow he didn't fall to the ground my instead was drawn to the ceiling.

Issei: What the hell!?

Rias: He must have inverted his gravity

Kiba coughed up blood but it was flung to his side, he gripped his stomach in pain and began yelling while coughing up more blood.

Rias: KIBA!

She spread her wings and flew towards him but was flung to the ceiling as well. Issei scowled at me before a read gauntlet that had two gold spikes and a dull green orb appeared on his wrist.

He charged at me but began getting slower and struggled as he got closer. Soon enough he fell to one knee before getting flattened onto the floor.

Somehow i began floating in the air as the others stared at me in fear. I felt a power,  power that filled me with a sensation

Me: I feel it... the power of heaven is close!

Nara: Y/N?

I looked towards her and she looked afraid, she's... the only person i know who's been the nicest, she shrank back down to her normal size as i walked in the air towards her.

I lowered myself and held my hand out towards her, the gravity had seemed to stop affecting people when the sphere disappeared.

Rias and Kiba fell to the ground as Nara grabbed my hand, i smiled at her but a bolt of lightning shot threw her.

She fell to the ground and her hand slipped from my grasp, i looked to Akeno who had her hand stuck out towards us.

I... i should feel sad for her dying right? So why am i not sad? Why do i feel something different?

Me: Pity... all i feel is pity for you

I floated into the air again and began walking through it, the purple sphere returned but began growing larger and larger, soon enough it had spread out the warehouse but kept growing.

Koneko: What's... what's happening?

Me: You are feeling the affect of a power just out the reach of heaven... i shall dub this... C-Moon!

(Lemme know what you think)