Boring Everyday Life

Why am i doing this? I can't give good advice, so why am i here? Sitting around a table i had Rias and Issei to my sides and infront of me was a weeb.

She was a forgiener that loved japanese culture... alot. She was dressed up in a suit of samurai armour and her house was very asian.

Apparently she's easily scared so that's why she's wearing the armour but now she wants help with confessing to someone so there's that fiasco.

Rias: Do you have any advice Y/N? You've been quiet this whole time.

I sighed before looking to the girl with a plain face.

Me: Last time i wanted to get a point across i punched someone...

Girl: I don't want to hurt him!

Me: Then write him a letter, that way you won't be too embarrassed. You won't be there so it'd be easier right?

Girl: You're right! Thank you devil-san!

Me: Listen i'm not a...

Before i could finish her sentence she had raced away to grab a quill and paper along with ink before writing the letter.

I leaned back and onto the floor as i rubbed my eyes tiredly.

Rias: You know, i think you'd make a great devil

Me: No thanks... i like my freedom

Issei: What do you mean?

Me: I don't want to have a master or serve under anyone. Plus being human has it's benefits

Rias: Such as?

Me: Being able to sleep at night, which you guys are keeping me from doing

Timeskip

Me: This uhh... this wasn't what i had in mind

We had to come with her to meet up with the guy, said guy was wearing a full suit and medieval armour and had an arrow in his helmet.

Girl: i didn't know how else to do it....

Me: Gimme a break

I walked up to the guy as he held a letter in his hand while looking around the park or where ever we are, i don't know.

He spotted me and walked over to me.

Guy: Good sir, have you seen the fair maiden who wrote this letter?

Oh my god they're made for eachother. Both of them are both insufferable!

Me: Yeah it's the girl in the armour back there

I jutted my finger to the girl as she cowered in fear.

He walked over to her before getting onto one knee and holding her hand.

Guy: Just like how your arrow pierced my helmet you poem pierced my heart with an arrow of love.

Jesus fucking Christ that was cheesy but she seemed to like it so i guess that's fine.

Rias and Issei walked over to me and Rias had a smirk on her face before she did what she normally does, makes her chest look bigger by folding her arms just under it.

Rias: Romance surely is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Issei: I guess

Me: If you can find it then sure

Issei looked to me strangely while Rias had a smile on her face. God i'm too tired for this.

Timeskip