Marshall Goes Searching

When shooting was done for the day, I went in search of Melissa. Even though we'd seen each other this morning, we hadn't been able to talk in ages, not the way we did when we had hours to spend with one another on location. I wanted to pick back up where we'd left off in Montana; I wasn't ready to have my time with her disappear. There was something there, I just had to make it happen.

She wasn't in the makeup room, though, when I went looking. I couldn't find her with the food or near the cameras, and I was starting to get concerned that maybe she'd left for the day. I knew she felt something about the scenes I'd had to shoot today, but I was too afraid to hope it was what I thought it was. The only way I'd know for sure, however, was if I could find her.

"Yo!" I called out to Scott, the prick who I'd noticed watched everything Melissa did.

Scott was on my shit list because of what Melissa had told me about how he acted around her when he was drinking. I wanted to bust his ass in the worst way.  He hadn't crossed any lines in front of me, however, so I hadn't been able to put him in his damn place yet.  I was sure he would, though. The way he watched Melissa, it was only a matter of time before he tried something that wasn't cool. When he did, I was going to take the opportunity to show him how much of a piece of shit I thought he was.

Instead of answering, he turned and raised his brows. Douche looked like a Ken doll.

"You know where M- Freak - is?" I asked, hesitating over her name. I didn't like calling her that, but I didn't think any of the people on set knew her real name. To cover my flub, I gestured to my face as an excuse for why I was looking. He nodded and pointed toward the door.

"She took a break outside." He said and I turned on my heel to go track her down.

I found her off the side of the building. She was wearing a skin tight, grey tank top and skinny jeans that were tucked into boots. She was leaning against the wall of the building, one foot against it with her knee jutting out and she had her head tilted back with her eyes closed. She looked like she was muttering something to herself.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." I heard her whisper as I moved closer. Her expression was bland – if anyone saw her standing here from a distance, they'd think that she was just taking a quiet moment. They wouldn't know that she was castigating herself over something.

I stopped in front of her, looking down at her clear, striking features, and cleared my throat. She lifted her head and looked at me, but didn't move from her position. There was a look of defeat in her eyes that I didn't like. She gave me a small smile was no more than a bare movement of lips, and spoke.

"You ready to get cleaned up, Marshall?" She asked and I shook my head quietly. I looked around, noting that we would be in view of anyone who wandered by. So, I grabbed her hand and drug her around the corner.

"Marshall?" She asked, her confusion apparent. When I was sure we had some modicum of privacy, I pushed her back against the wall and caged her in with my body. Without a word, I bent my head to hers and captured her lips.

Melissa gasped slightly against my mouth, allowing me to run my tongue over the seam of her lips and tease at their entrance. My left hand moved to her face, cupping her cheek and angling her to me while my right hand pulled at her waist to have her flush against my body. And then, I plundered.

My kiss wasn't soft or sweet. I didn't wait for Melissa to catch up to me. Instead, I put all of the feelings that I'd held back during shooting into the melding of my mouth with her. I tugged and demanded, sucked and nibbled time and again, using my tongue, lips and teeth to show her who I wanted in my arms. Tanya wasn't even a fucking blip on the radar. Every ounce of me wanted Melissa.

Melissa responded with the kind of passion that I'd been afraid she didn't feel. Her hands gripped at my waist as she pressed her body into me. She moaned slightly into my mouth as she gave as good as she got. We were going to burn the studio to the ground with this kiss and I didn't give a fuck what ashes were left.

When we finally parted, both breathing heavily and still clasping onto the other, I stared in her eyes. These were the ones I wanted to see. The ones that captivated me, that left me dreaming for more. They searched mine and I saw as the happiness flooded them, watched as the shutters lifted and she realized what I was saying without words. She licked her lips slightly as her smile widened, her dimples finally making their appearance.

"I think the director was trying to get that reaction out of you earlier, handsome." She teased and I nodded.

"Yeah, well, I can only pretend so much." I responded and she chuckled, raising a hand to my face.

"Was it me, then?" She asked. "Who you thought of the second time?"

"Yes." I freely admitted, staring down into her eyes. She bit her lip, trying to hide her smile before she tossed her hands around my neck and buried her face there. She mumbled something against my skin, but I couldn't hear her.

"What's that, baby?" I asked as my arms settled around her more. She pulled her head back to place a kiss against the skin she could reach, throwing my ability to focus right out the fucking window.

"I said that I was glad." She murmured. I nodded, unable to speak while she was torturing me with her mouth. Little bumps had raised down my neck and arms with her open mouthed kisses and I was struggling to just fucking breathe and not rip her clothes off and take her against the wall of the studio behind her.

She pulled back, looking at me. I couldn't have told you where she and I would end up, it was too soon and I have a shit track record with romance, but I could say with absolute certainty that I loved that look. It was filled with happiness and contentment and seemed to fill my body with warmth, like the crevices of my past were patched with just one glance. I wanted the feeling that look gave me forever.

"We're done for the day, baby." I said, finally able to form words now that she wasn't overruling my brain by tweaking at my libido.

"Can you clean me up, and then we can go eat dinner?" I asked and she nodded, stepping back from me.

"I'd love to."