Mr. Mathers' Everything

I woke up several hours later to the sound of a small, pained cry. Frowning, I noted that Jackie wasn't on top of me, which is where she always ended up when we slept. Realizing that the cry had to come from her, I jumped out of bed and looked around.

I stalked into the living room, but she wasn't there or in the kitchenette. That left only one other place to look in this tiny apartment, so I went back into the bedroom and moved toward the bathroom door. Knocking on it lightly, I called out.

"Jackie?" I asked and a muffled thump came in response.

"Uh, yeah?" She responded. Her voice sounded a little off.

"You alright? I thought I heard something." I said and there was a shuffling sound on the other side of the door.

"Yep. I'm all good. You go back to bed." She instructed. I narrowed my eyes as I heard the slight panic in her voice. Deciding that I'd just deal with it if she got pissed, I opened the door.

"No!" Jackie cried from her position on the floor. "Go away! Don't look!"

Of course, it was too late. My eyes had already seen and my brain had already processed what she was hiding. I cocked my head as I crouched down to her level and pushed some hair out of her face.

"What happened?" I asked, letting one hand hover – hopefully casually – between my bent knees so that the fact that I was harder than a fucking rock wasn't apparent. Jackie buried her head in her hands for a moment before she lifted her head and looked at me with a bright, red face.

"I was going to surprise you," she said softly as embarrassment warred with humor in her eyes. "Only, I never worn one of these before and my feet got tangled and I overbalanced and, well, you see where I ended up." She said with a gesture to the floor. I nodded, my lips quirking with amusement as I looked into her eyes. 

"I appreciate it, but you know you could just come to bed naked and that would do the trick, right?" I asked and she chuckled and nodded.

"Alright." She said. "But, um, I kind of think me getting out of this thing is going to be a turn off, so can you go back to bed and pretend to wake up surprised when I finally get back in there with no clothes on?" She asked, biting her lip. I smiled, unable to control it, and nodded.

"If you promise not to hurt yourself in the process, we have a deal." I said. She stuck out her tongue and waved her hand at me to move out of the room.

On the other side of the closed door, I stopped and rolled my neck. Jackie was going to fucking kill me when she walked out of the bathroom naked if I was aching like this from just seeing her all tangled up in whatever the Hell that lingerie was supposed to be. I moved over to the bed, pulling back the covers and waiting for her to come out. A minute later, she poked her head out of the door and looked at me.

"I totally ruined the moment, didn't I?" She asked and I got up and moved over to her. "Maybe we should just-" I cut her off, opening the door and picking her up. She squealed and started laughing as I tossed her onto the center of the bed and then crawled up over her.

"You're naked and in bed with me, can't possibly get a better moment than that." I said as I bent my head down to capture her lips.

My thigh had come to rest between hers as I crushed her body into the bed. I felt her small hands, so soft and tiny, glide up over the muscles of my waist and back and shivers ran down my frame in response. Our kiss was heated and my body was wound up after seeing her. When we'd first met, I'd thought her pretty. Now though, knowing the light that sparkled and shone from within her, everything about her became better. She was no longer just pretty and curvy, she was...everything.

My dick was pushing at the fabric of my boxers as it searched for skin, her skin, to touch. But, I wanted to take things slowly, to savor her. Apparently, however, she had other fucking plans because she slipped one hand under the hem of my boxers and gripped me, causing me to suck in air as my mind fragmented.

Still kissing me, she moved a slightly tentative hand over me. I moaned into her mouth, pushing my boxers over my hips and kicking them off with my feet to give her greater access. She stroked slowly and softly and the feel of her was amazing, but I wanted more. I moved a hand to cover hers, squeezing so that she'd know how hard to touch me and she did and, oh Christ, that felt good.

My kiss turned ravenous as she ran her hand over the length of me while the other gripped the back of my neck. She could have asked me for fucking anything in the world right now and I'd have given it to her. When she slid her thumb over the tip, dragging the moisture down past the sensitive underside, I gasped for air, resting my head on her neck as I tried to keep it together.

I reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling it up and over her head with the other. I held them with one hand as I feasted my eyes of the prize heaving just below my mouth. I smiled, looking into her eyes as I dipped my head and captured her nipple in my mouth. Her beautiful hazel eyes closed as her arousal took over and her body arched to me. Like a kid with a soft ice cream cone, I laved and sucked at her. I kept at it until she was panting and moaning, her hands straining against mine where I still had them pinned above her head.

I moved down her navel, nipping at her skin as I let go of her hands, which pulled and pushed at me wherever they could reach. With no warning, I bent and speared my tongue into her folds, swirling my tongue as I pushed her thighs with both hands to open more fully to me. She cried out – a sound so full of pure feminine want and desire that my head was swimming. I stayed with her there until I felt her begin to quake around me, at which point I moved back up her body, letting my hand move on her as I captured her mouth once more.

"Please, Marshall," she pleaded against my lips, her voice husky with need.

I reached over to the side table where I'd stored some protection just in case. I sat back and slipped it on, my eyes glazing over with need when she bent up and sucked on my chest, biting at me lightly.  I pushed her back, capturing each of her wrists in one of my hands as I slid into her, moaning deep with appreciation as her body welcomed me.

"Ah, sweetheart," I murmured, the feeling of her surrounding me leaving me without the ability to think.

She raised her hips, wrapping her legs around me and moving against me at just the right fucking angle. When I thrust against her there on her push up, her moan turned desperate and I knew I'd found it. Keeping the position, I slid into her again and again, harder and quicker as she called my name. My toes started to curl and my body tensed as I felt her contract, her sweet climax taking over her whole body and tightening around me so much that I lost myself to her, body and soul.