Marshall's Mastery

"Just what in the fuck are you doing?" I asked when we pulled into my drive and Cat got out looking like she was heading to her place. She looked at me, confused, and then pointed.

"I was heading home to clean up." She responded and I shook my head as I walked around the car and then caged her into it.

"No." I said as I slipped a hand under the hoodie to her bare midriff. Her fighting outfit was little more than booty shorts and a sports bra. I had some serious fantasies about peeling both of the bits of fabric off her. Maybe with my teeth.

"No?" She asked, her brow cocked as she struggled to keep a smile away. "You do realize that I'm trained to get out of any hold you put me in." Cat continued and my grip at her waist tightened slightly.

"I've actually been thinking a lot about how flexible you are." I admitted as I bent down and bit some of the flesh behind her ear. "Come inside baby," I demanded. "I'm aching to make you come."

Cat's breath stuttered on my naughty words and I smiled to myself as I placed a hot, open mouthed kiss to her flesh. Cat had a thing for my voice. She'd confessed it one heated night when she was trying to talk herself into going home rather than staying at mine. I hadn't pushed her then because I knew Beef was traditional and wanted her to keep her focus on the match, but now there was no reason to hold back. Cat pulled back and looked at me, her eyes a deep abyss of desire as she licked her lips.

"Yes, sir." She said, intentionally fucking with me.

She'd picked up on my slight kink toward dominance, which had been raging at the chains of control that I'd wrapped it up with in light of her match and her own natural confidence. I stared at her, letting her see the dark pleasure that I was waiting to enjoy before I ripped the hoodie off over her head and picked her up by the waist, wrapping her legs around me.

"I'm going to have you begging, Cat." I said as I sucked on the skin below her collarbone. She gasped, one hand holding my head to her as the other clutched the hoodie to keep it from the ground.

"You already do, baby." She said, the endearment slipping into my ears and lodging in my heart. "I don't want anyone else but you." She whispered, her voice slightly broken as I continued my attack on the skin I could reach.

I felt like a monster, growling in approval at her as my head stayed bent but my legs carried us inside. Her simple words eased what tension remained from the incident in the parking lot. I might know that Cat and I were the real deal, but it never hurts to have it reinforced.

I didn't stop until I had her in the bedroom, at which point I set her on her feet. Her arms were at my shoulders as I went down on my knees, pulling off her shorts with both hands as my mouth trailed after the material. Cat's breathing was coming in quick pants as our eyes stayed locked - the eroticism of the moment nearly overwhelming. When I licked her skin from ankle to thigh, her head went back and her eyes closed.

"You taste delicious, Cat." I said against her skin as my hands roamed her toned form. I moved to stand, lifting my hands to pull at the sports bra. Cat smiled at me and shook her head.

"You're a fucking master if you can get this off, Marshall. They're made to be impossible." She teased. I slipped one hand over her pussy, trailing a finger along her folds and causing her to arch and gasp as I spoke into her ear.

"I'm your master." I whispered, glorying in the shudder my words and actions caused.

I moved my hands to either side of the tight material and yanked it off with force, the material giving way to my demands easily. I grinned in male satisfaction as I looked over Cat's now naked body. My hands reached out, tracing light fingers over her skin as I looked back into her eyes.

"So fucking gorgeous, Cat." I said as I stepped into her, pulling her against me. My hands were unstoppable, sliding over every inch of skin, grasping and squeezing as I kissed her hard.

"They may get to see you in those, but only I get to see you like this." I demanded, my natural jealousy making its appearance. Cat nodded and pulled at my shirt, tugging it over my head. She leaned forward and kissed at the skin of my chest, speaking against me.

"Only you," she confirmed.

I pulled her against me again as her hands found my belt and worked the buttons of my pants. While my hands ran over the smooth lines of her back, hers pushed at my clothing until we were both bare to the other, standing at the foot of the bed.

Her skin felt amazing against mine, the softness of it surprising given how toned she was. Her breasts met my chest and her thigh came to rest in between mine, cupping my cock with her form in an excruciatingly pleasurable torture. I felt like I was going to explode.  

I pushed her back against the bed and she moved back, raising a hand to have one finger demand I come closer. I smiled wickedly and crawled up the bed, but instead of moving against her, I settled in between those gorgeous thighs. With firm hands, I pushed her legs over my shoulders as I bent my head and feasted.

Cat squirmed and moaned, her body undulating against my mouth as my tongue ran figure eights into her pussy. I felt her hands come to my head as she arched, her breathing heavy and her sounds fucking magic as I pleasured her. Primal satisfaction drove me to push her to the edge. I wanted her begging.

"Fuck, Marshall." She cried, her voice broken with need. I smiled as I continued to lave upon her. My gladiator, my goddess, was going to be hoarse by the time I was done.

Moments later, Cat's body tensed and I looked up from my position, keeping my mouth on her but moving to her clit. With quick, hard flicks of the tongue, I teased her nerve endings and watched as she exploded. She called my name, a sound so fucking perfect that I could acknowledge within myself that I'd do whatever the fuck I had to in order to hear it for the rest of my damn life.

When she started to come down from the orgasm, I moved up her body and kissed her like I was dying of thirst and she were water. Her hands moved between us and gripped me, pumping at my cock with firm, steady strokes that were going to have me lose it. I pulled back slightly, intending to tell her to wait, but she grinned at me and then flipped me over onto the bed using one of her damn grappling moves. I was too caught off guard by the action to say anything before she swooped down and took my dick in her mouth, at which point I couldn't have spoken if I'd had a gun to my head.

The back of my head dug into the mattress as I felt those beautiful lips wrap around me in the most intimate of ways. Her tongue worked over the nerves along the ridge of me every time she pulled back and who knew it could feel so good to die? My hands were fisting the sheets until I felt the pressure begin to build too much. As spectacular as her mouth was, I needed to be inside her.

I pulled her up against me, flipping her beneath me as our bodies urged us to join. Reaching over to the night stand, I stared into her eyes as I found the package and then slipped on the sheath before I pushed myself into her. Her hands tensed around my waist and my head fell to her shoulder as the overwhelming sensation took over.

"Marshall," she whispered, her voice heavy emotion. I knew how she felt, it was building within me as well.

"I know," I murmured against her as I pulsed slightly. "Fuck, Cat. I know."

Our bodies came together over and over, pleasuring each other as we gripped hands above Cat's head. My head was swimming, my chest pounding with feeling as the joy of being with her hit me in wave after wave. Our moans mingled on our breaths as we met, our mouths desperate as the build of the tsunami started. The sounds of our skin coming together, the feel of her breasts against me, the smell of sweat and arousal, everything coalesced into a perfect moment when I looked deep into Cat's eyes as the wave crested and swept us away.