Marshall Comes Through

Ten minutes after I'd gotten us to my apartment, I'd ordered us some food and moved Melissa toward the living room to sit for a minute. I didn't have all the girly shit that women tend to have in their bathrooms, so I wasn't quite sure how I was going to pull off what I'd promised her. I was going to figure it the fuck out, though, because if she wanted to soak in bubbles right now, that's what she was going to do.

"I need to step into the other room for a second and make a call, okay?" I asked and she nodded, sitting down on the couch and staring at the wall. She was miles away, sucked into her head. When I moved into the other room, I pulled out my phone and called down to the door guy.

"Tell me that your wife has some kind of bubble bath that I can buy off of you." I said. I'd only been in this place for about a week, but I'd learned on the first day that the night guy actually lived in the building. He coughed in surprise but then responded.

"Um, yeah. She has all kinds of that, sir. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll send her your way." He said and I sighed in relief.

Sure enough, three minutes later, a knock came at my door. I saw an older woman through the peephole and opened it, finding her smiling at me with hesitation. I realized that I probably sounded like a crazy person, and so I offered an explanation in the hopes that I didn't end up with some really fucked up rumors from this night.

"Thank you," I said warmly. "My girlfriend has had a rough night and I don't have any of this here for her." I explained and she nodded her understanding, a more genuine smile coming to her face as she handed a small sack with things over.

"Of course, dear. I'm happy to help." She said and I reached into my back pocket, pulling out my wallet and she raised her hands and shook her head. "No, dear. It's okay. You take care of your lady." She said and I nodded and smiled my thanks, closing the door as I turned away.

I walked past the living room, noting Melissa was in the same place where I'd left her. I walked into the master bedroom and toward the master bath, which had the largest tub in the apartment.  When I got there, I started up the water and pulled out all the crap in the little bag. 

In the end, I picked the thing that smelled like strawberries and dumped a shit-ton of it into the water. Seeing the bubbles begin to form, I walked back to the living room in time to hear a knock at the door. Turning suddenly, I opened the door and paid the pizza guy and then closed up again. Now, I could get Melissa squared away.

"Come on, baby." I said, tagging her hand and pulling her with me. I got her back to the bathroom and shut off the water, then turned to her.

"Take as long as you need. We've got pizza when you're done and we'll just hang after, alright?" I asked and then turned to leave. Melissa ran a hand down my arm, though, capturing my hand before I left the room. I looked at her in question and she bit her lip before she spoke.

"Stay?" She asked.

I stood stock still, trying to process her words. Did she mean that she didn't want to be in the room alone? Or, did she mean she didn't want to be in the bath alone? I couldn't fuck this up - I didn't want to make things worse.

"I'm going to need you to use a few more words, M." I said, looking at her closely. A flush came up her neck and over her face, but she didn't look away. Instead, she licked her lips and spoke.

"I want to have a bubble bath." She said, pausing a little and then lifting her chin. "With you." She clarified, sliding her arms around my waist. I nodded and stepped back, tagging my shirt over my head.

On my action, she turned toward the tub and slipped her own top off, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. She then bent to slide her jeans off her hips, her panties following. I swallowed hard, my brain frozen by the sight of her naked back and ass.

I watched with rapt attention as she slipped into the water, easing her back against the far side and sighing. Her breasts were hidden by the bubbles, the soft mounds just barely hinted at through the soap in one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. She looked up at me, cocking her head as she waited.

I kicked off my shoes and peeled off the rest of my clothing. I felt her gaze on me as I did and my cock practically danced at her attention. I still wasn't entirely certain whether we were going that far, but I'd be a fucking moron not to get into a bath with her.

I didn't groan as my body slid over hers, but it was by the skin of my teeth. The soap from the bubbles was caressing her skin and it made her feel amazing against me as I settled her in behind her, resting her between my thighs. She leaned back against my chest, making her breasts rise slightly against the water and giving me the best fucking view.

After a moment, she reached for a bar of soap and then started running it over my legs in slow, easy strokes. Her soft hands ran the bar between her fingers and then set it aside so that she could move them from my ankles to my thighs. Her touch was somehow both stimulating and soothing, a contrary mix that just heightened my desire.

Following her lead, I grabbed the soap and ran it over my hands before setting it back and then cupping her breasts from behind, massaging them softly. Her head came back into my chest as she moaned her approval, her hands pulsing on my thighs as I smoothed circles over her. She stroked my thighs and moved her body, her ass rolling against me as I squeezed with increasing firmness.

"Hmm," she said, turning her body slightly so that she could nibble at my neck.

I moved my hands lower, splaying them over her stomach under the water as I ground into her from behind. She sucked harder on my neck before running her tongue over a bite, her intent clear.

My left hand slipped between her thighs, slow and steady, and she widened her legs to give me access. With two fingers, I stroked her folds as I bent to kiss the skin behind her ear. She arched against me, pushing the cheeks of her ass against my cock.

With a firm hand, I explored her slowly, dragging out the tension that I felt start in her body. Although she tried to move faster against me, my right hand kept her secure against me as I touched her.

"Just feel, baby." I whispered when a slightly frustrated moan came from her. I bit the lobe of her ear as I started to move my hand faster, catching her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Feel my hands on you. My fingers in you," I whispered as I slipped one digit inside. She cried out in pleasure, the sound so fucking sweet that I was near to bursting by just hearing it. Her hand came to my wrist as I moved, gripping me tightly.

"I want you, Marshall." She said, her words heavy with passion. "Please," she begged, arching against my hand once more.

"Are you protected, baby?" I asked, not stopping the torture of my hand within her. She nodded and I slipped my hand away to grip her hips, raising her.

I paused as the tip of my cock felt her entrance, elongating the anticipation. Her fingers gripped my thighs once more, her nails sinking in as I pulled her down and thrust up into her. She moaned low and loud as I did, her sound mimicking mine as we felt each other.

I began moving achingly slow within her, feeling all of her close in around me as I threw my head back in pleasure. Waves of water lapped us as I pushed in and pulled out, each nerve ending coming alight with the feel.

"God, Melissa." I groaned as she clenched around me, pulsing her internal muscles so that I was held in a vise grip. "I can't go slow when you do that, baby." I said, my voice hoarse with the effort to stay in control.

"I need you," she said, pushing her ass hard into me and breaking the thread holding my reins together.

With increasing force and tempo, I pulled her down and thrust up. Harder and harder, I pushed us toward the tempest. Melissa moaned and cried out, calling my name over and over in a voice full of need and desire. I slipped a hand back around her, rolling her clit with my finger in rapid circles as I buried myself to the hilt in her again and again. I gritted my teeth as she screamed my name, her body convulsing in shudders of pleasure, while I tried to push her just a little farther. When her body tightened around me further, though, I was lost to the storm and came inside her, soaking her insides and pulling her back against my chest as we collapsed against the back of the tub.