Marshall's Afternoon

Sarah's hand was on my thigh, my hand covering hers, as we drove back to my house. She'd hesitated for a moment back in the lot of the cafe, but had caved when I'd sucked on that part of her neck again. I knew that she was ready, she wouldn't have raised it as a reason to split if she weren't. No, I was sure her hesitation still was tied up in feeling unwanted.

I hadn't thought for a moment that she'd feel like that, but her words had told enough of the story for me to put it all together. She may have forgiven me for the shit I pulled when she told me about Kim, but that didn't mean it hadn't left a scar. When her friends, using the term loosely, had started up on her, that scar had opened back up to a wound that only had salt dumped in it every time I'd only given her bits of my attention.

Sarah wasn't the noisy type. She was never going to be the woman who shouted and yelled, demanding that I put her before everything else. Rather, as today had made crystal clear, she would be more likely to accept that she wasn't a priority and bail. Because I couldn't fucking let that happen, I had to find a way to get us to the point where she'd speak up sooner and where I'd be more observant. For now, however, I was going to show her how I felt.

When I got her to the house, I moved around to open her door. She smiled, but it wasn't the full smile that I was used to. I had my work cut out for me.

On the thought, I picked her up by the ass and wrapped her legs around me, pulling a startled 'oof' out of her. I grinned and wiggled my brows at her, inviting her to laugh at my antics. She chuckled, the low sound soothing my own ruffled feathers.

I carried her up and into the house, kicking the door closed behind me as I worked my way to the bedroom. As I did, I placed hot, open mouthed kisses on the parts of her collar bone I could reach. I could feel her hands spear over my head as I did, her nails scraping ever so lightly and raising bumps that streaked down the backs of my legs. God, how she could ever imagine that I didn't want her was beyond me.

When I got us to the bedroom, I slid her down my body slowly, keeping my hands on her ass as I seized her lips. She moaned into me as I massaged my hands, pulling a stark, heated response from my body in an instant. I was taut as a bowstring in my need of her.

I lifted her top over her head, finding her in a chocolate brown bra that was smooth and made her look like fucking dessert. My hands moved of their own volition, coming to rest on each of her breasts as I watched, almost reverential. She was so damn beautiful; I had to taste her.

I placed my mouth at her collar bone first, leaving a wet trail of kisses from it down to her bellybutton as I kneeled before her. My hands found her jeans, unbuttoning them and sliding them down her hips as I lavished kisses on her. My mouth followed the path they took, worshiping her body as I went.

I looked up at her from my position, feeling the heat of her hands on my shoulders. Her eyes were deep, dark pools now. All hesitation, all doubt, was finally cleared from them. I had my Sarah back - the one that was confident and funny, independent and kind - the one that had stolen into my heart like no one ever had, making a place for herself in quiet moments and silly jokes that eased away the shadows that had once been so overwhelming that I'd thought I'd never be rid of them.

"I'm in love with you," I murmured, my hands coming up to the back of her thighs as I continued to look into her eyes. She smiled, and it was that beautiful, full smile that took over her face and brought the sun out from hiding.

"I'm in love with you," she answered, her voice soft. "I just didn't want you to be with someone who wasn't right for you - even if that meant I had to give you up." She continued and I shook my head.

"You're the most right thing that's ever happened to me." I replied as I rose to my feet, lifting her by her thighs and placing her in the center of the bed.

I stepped back and stripped my clothing off, baring myself to her gaze. The look in her eyes as she licked her lips was unmistakable. Passion, pure and deep, was blazing in them and I knew without a doubt that my own held the same.

Moving slowly, I hovered over her before resting my body lightly against hers. I moaned, unable to stop the sound as I felt the softness of her skin come in contact with mine. The smell of peaches wafted around me as I slipped one arm around her waist.

Bending my head, I teased at her lips, barely touching them as I rolled my lower half against her. She arched to me, her breasts pushing up against my chest. They were still covered by her bra - a beautiful contraption that had to fucking go.

The hand at her waist slipped up and unclasped the fabric as I leaned to one side. She moved, flinging the constrictive material away before raising her hands over my shoulders, kneading them as her tight nipples ran against the muscles of my chest. The sensation of her almost, but not totally bare, was Heaven. But, I needed more.

Moving down her body again, I sat back and pulled her panties off of her, exposing all of her gorgeous skin to my gaze. I looked back up and into her eyes, finding them half lidded and hungry. She raised her arms, beckoning me to her and I all but crashed into them, sliding my leg between hers as my arms found their home around her.

"So fucking beautiful," I mumbled against her as I kissed the side of her breast. "And all fucking mine." I declared, nipping her before sucking on the skin hard enough to leave a mark.

Sarah twisted and turned against me, her hands running over my back and down to my ass as I moved up her form once more. I moaned into her mouth as I felt her massage and scratch, the twin sensations of soothing touches and slight pain ratcheting up my desire. When her mouth moved to suck on my neck, I panted with the effort of staying sane. Her heat was riding high on my thigh and I wanted it so much.

I moved to the side table, pulling out the drawer and grasping around with my hand until I found the packet. After a hard, deep kiss, I pulled back and sat on my calves as I peeled open the foil and then started to roll it on. Sarah's hand moved mine out of the way, her own sliding effortlessly over my cock, causing me to throw my head back at the feel of her on me.

When she was done, she slipped her hand underneath, cupping my balls and squeezing them between her fingers ever so lightly as she sat up to suck on my chest. I moaned, a guttural sound that was only partially human, as she loved at me with her hands and mouth.

I speared my hand into her hair, tugging her up so that I could capture her lips once more as I pushed her back down to the mattress. My other hand found the back of her right thigh and lifted it up and out so that I could slide into her. My body locked with the pleasure of sensation as Sarah surrounded me.

"Marshall," she gasped, tilting up to suck me in deeper.

Her moans and mine became a cacophony in the room as I slid home over and over. Sarah's legs were wrapped around me, her body pulling me close and holding me firmly as I thrust into her with increasing force. The stars sparkled behind my eyelids as her voice became hoarse with her need and approaching climax. I fell to her, my arms coming under hers and holding onto her shoulders from behind as I kept pace with the racing of my heart. When her body clenched around mine, I lost the battle to keep a steady rhythm and bucked into her wildly until my body could take no more pleasure and the stars burst and the world shattered.