chapter five

The sound of my boots against the tiles fill the art hall as I make my way to my assigned seat. I yawn, upset that I've been brought back to reality again. The past few days I've had off were both a blessing and a curse. I met five guys that's looks completely contradicted their personalities. Well, kind of.

First there's Jimin. Jimin was nice to me the moment I stepped into the shop. It's literally impossible to be mad at him, or to be scared of him. He's just so small and cute, and he's also pretty sweet.

Then there's Taehyung. Taehyung's like a little boy, always excited about the things that life has to offer. He was almost always smiling, and although he's a bit of a flirt, he's one of the nicest guys ever.

Then Namjoon and Seokjin, both of which I really only spoke to for one day. But during the time I was with them, they were both really generous and caring. They knew how uncomfortable I was with the whole photoshoot and were understanding about it. They're also both pretty chill, which is a plus.

And then there's Jungkook. Two personalities put into one really freaking hot guy. He's got the looks of a bad boy, and he acts like a bad boy. But there's something about him that makes him so ethereal-so angelic. Part of me says he's a rebellious person who's also a major flirt, and part of me says that he's a little bunny. He's part devil, part angel. He's hellishly angelic.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Professor Choi clear her throat. "Good morning students, I hope you had a good break. You're all probably wondering why we had the last few days off and it was because of something I'll tell you in just a bit. But first, I would like to introduce you to our new student. I believe it'll take him a few minutes to get here, as he told me he would be a little late. But, just like you all, he loves any and all forms of art. His name is-"

Suddenly, someone bursts through the door, drawing my attention towards it. My jaw drops.

"Oh, there he is. Students, meet Jeon Jungkook, our new student."

My eyes follow his tall, muscular figure walking up next to my professor. He takes his black cap off, revealing his soft wine-colored hair. His eyes scan across everyone in the room, "Hi everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook," he does double take when he spots me. Then, with a smile, "Nice to meet you guys."

Professor Choi slides her glasses back up the bridge of her nose, "This is a pretty packed class, but I think there might be an empty seat somewhere back there."

I glance to my right, seeing the empty space between me and the she-devil herself: Nam Taera. She licks her dark red lips as she stares at Jungkook, who's now become another one of her prey. Please don't say it, please don't say it, please don't-

"Professor Choi, there's a seat right here between Haru and I," Taera says, gaining the attention of both my professor and Jungkook. I notice his eyes linger on her as he makes his way toward us. That's it. I'm done with life.

He sighs as he sits down, setting his bag on the floor next to his chair. I do my best to avoid looking at him, but fail when he annoyingly nudges my elbow.

"What?" I whisper, glaring at him.

He grins, "What's your name? I've never met you before."

I roll my eyes, turning my attention back to the front of the room. "Oh wow you're absolutely hilarious."

He pouts. "Aish, I gave you such a great tattoo and you're still being mean to me. Is that just how you are with everyone? Mean?" I slowly turn my head back to him, giving him 'the look'.