chapter forty-seven

Haru's POV

I bite my lip out of nervousness, bouncing my knee up and down. My eyes are closed because I'm too scared to see how I'll look.

I feel a hand slide into mine. "Haru stop worrying, you'll look beautiful." It's Jungkook.

"I can't believe I actually agreed to doing this," I mumble, and I hear Taehyung chuckle.

Taehyung and Yoongi decided to join us, and the rest of the guys went to the tattoo shop.

"Haru I'm telling you, rose gold will really
suit you," Yoongi says, approaching me.

"Alright, I'm done!" I hear the barber say.

"Holy crap," I mutter under my breath before opening my eyes. I gasp, covering my mouth.

Jungkook grins, "Told you you would look good."

"Woah is that Park Haru? She looks so different," Yoongi smiles, looking at me through the mirror.

"Haru looks like a cooler version of herself. I mean she was already cool, but you know what I mean," Taehyung comes behind me and combs out my hair with his fingers.

"I love it," I say, playing with the tips of my hair, admiring the soft pink.

"You're so pretty," Jungkook whispers, low enough so that only I can hear.

I playfully nudge him as I stand up, the barber taking off the cutting cape that covers my body.

After paying and leaving the shop, Yoongi gasps. "You know what I just realized?"

Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "Hm?"

"All of us have tattoos of our initials," he starts, and the guys turn their heads towards me.

"Except for you," Taehyung points a finger at me.

After a moment I speak up, "Well, what are we waiting for then?"

• • •

This time I knew the pain I was about to face. Getting a tattoo anywhere near a bone is painful-I learned that the hard way.

Yet I still decided to get one in a painful place. Why? I really don't know.

"Okay Haru, lets do this," Jungkook slips on his gloves, sliding over in his chair.

He winks, rubbing down my collarbone with alcohol, "You're not gonna make me fall out of my chair again, will you?"

"This time I'm gonna make sure you fall out of your chair."

He chuckles, and Jimin and Namjoon walk into the room.

Namjoon gasps, "Woah, Haru, your hair!"

"She looks pretty doesn't she?" Jimin asks, and Namjoon chuckles in awe.