chapter nine

I walk into the shop, hand-in-hand with Taehyung. Namjoon is standing behind the counter reading something with Yoongi next to him, who looks a lot smaller now than he did with Hoseok.They both look up, smiles taking over their faces.

"Ah there they are! I knew you guys were dating," Namjoon says, dimples popping through.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks with a small smile, wrapping his hand around my waist.

Suddenly Hoseok runs into the room, panting, "Wait-YAH GUYS COME LOOK AT THEM!" he shouts, eyes lighting up.

Immediately Jimin and Seokjin appear from the hallway, clearly excited to see us together.

"Our Taehyungie has a girlfriend!" Seokjin shouts, jumping up and down.

"You guys are making it seem like he grew ten arms," Yoongi says, seeming uninterested but has a small smile on his face.

"This is equivalent to Taehyung growing ten arms, Yoongi," Jimin says, narrowing his eyes. Then they disappear back into thin crescents when he looks at us. "This is so exciting I wanna scream," he says, bunching his tiny hands up into fists and jumping up and down.

I raise an eyebrow, "You technically already did scream though-"

Taehyung leans in and gives me a kiss on my forehead, surprising me. "Come on, let's go to the back away from these kids."

As we walk into the hallway, I notice the expressions of the guys, shocked but amused at the same time.

"Wah he's so cool," I hear Jimin say as we walk into the hallway.

Déjà vu starts flooding my senses as I remember the first time I walked down here. Jungkook was in front of me, leading me to his work room. I smile to myself, remembering how anxious I was. It seems like that was such a long time ago.

I look around, wondering if Jungkook could be here.

As if he read my mind, he emerges from his room...with Taera. When we make eye-contact, he does a double take. "Haru-ssi! Nice to see you came by to see me," he teases, Taera glaring daggers at me.

"Well this place is kinda like my second home, believe it or not," I reply, trying to sound natural.

"Oh, did you hear the news, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, and he shakes his head.

"Haru and I," he pauses, pulling me closer to him, "are dating."

I see his expression go completely blank, while Taera's eyes light up.

"You guys are dating? As in boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asks, still clearly shocked.

"Yeah, ever since last year," I say, putting as much of a bratty tone into my voice as possible.

I expect him to shrug it off, but instead he smiles-a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. "Oh, cool." And with this he walks off.

Taehyung turns to me and softly chuckles. "Looks like someone's jealous." When I don't say anything, he bends down closer to my face. "He's not the only one jealous, is he?"

I huff, "I don't like him."

He squints his eyes, "This one doesn't sound as firm as the way you said it the other night."

I let my shoulders slump, "I don't know, okay? I just wanna go home." I don't know why I'm feeling this defeated right now. Every time I see him with Taera it's just...frustrating.

Hellishly Angelic || jjk ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara