chapter eleven

Haru's POV

I open my eyes, immediately feeling my head aching in pain. Hangovers don't seem too bad, but once you have one, it's instantly the worst thing in the world. I squint my eyes as the sunlight beams shine against my face. I curl up in the blue sheets, making myself a protective barrier from the cold. I don't remember driving home last night.

Wait.

Blue sheets? But my sheets are white...

I jolt straight up, becoming frantic. "Who's house is this?" I whisper to myself, slowly getting out of the bed.

Then I pause in horror. "Oh my gosh was I kidnapped?!"

Why did I drink so much last night to the point where I became totally unconscious?! Or maybe...maybe my kidnapper knocked me out before I could defend myself!

Before I can fully collect my thoughts, I hear footsteps outside of the door. I freeze. The doorknob slowly begins to turn and I grab the nearest thing next to me-which happens to be a box of tissues-to defend myself.

The door swings open and I immediately start hitting the kidnapper with the box. "TAKE THAT YOU IDIOT!" I shout, repeatedly hitting him.

"OW WHAT THE-Haru what are you doing?!"

I pause, recognizing his voice. "Oh-Seokjin?" Well I guess this just makes me the dumbest person alive doesn't it.

"I thought I got kidnapped-"

He furrows his brows. "You thought you got kidnapped?! Haru oh my gosh."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I didn't know it was you-"

"If it's a kidnapper then you're supposed to take the heaviest object next to you, smack them until they're unconscious, and then make a run for it. Unless there's multiple people. Then you would probably die."

I stare at him, dumbfounded. "Seokjin. What the heck."

"Okay whatever, now you know you're not kidnapped. This is Taehyung's house. Anyways I came in here to ask if you had toothpaste with you?"

I shrug, still not able to comprehend what just happened. "I'm pretty sure there's some in the bathroom."

He gives me a small nod, "Okay thanks." He starts walking out, but pauses at the doorway. "Oh and by the way," he smiles, the piercing on his tongue glinting, "Jungkook made breakfast. You should come down soon and eat." He gives me a wink before leaving.

I run my fingers through my hair, sighing. What would my mom think if she knew I was the only girl in a house with seven guys?

By their appearances, it would seem like I was part of a gang. But if you actually got to know them like I did, then well, they're literally as harmless as butterflies.

To describe each of them I would say mochi, tiny, dimples, bunny, sunshine, shoulders, and rectangle smile. Not really things that you would associate with a group of hot tattooed guys, but still.