3

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

surprise, surprise!

I thought about it some more and I dont wanna quit. I mean its gonna get better, hopefully. Everything happens for a reason and maybe this account will be more successful than my other one.

JADA POV

"Jahseh is really anti social though" miss Cleo sighed.

"Just like this one over here" my mom pointed to me low key.

damn, I hate when she does that.

"Then they should get along, just fine" Cleo chuckled.

"I'm gonna go get Jahseh, you can take a seat here and get to know aiden" she said about to walk upstairs.

"Okay thanks Cleo" my mom said sitting at their dining room table.

Aiden and Ariana were already talking and laughing together. I sat in a seat but it was in the middle of two empty seats which means I'd be sitting next to Jahseh and his mom. Which I was fine with. Better than my mom and and Ariana.

"don't act up, cause I could still punish you. You live in my house" my mom snickered.

I just nodded. She kept telling me things I already knew.

Minutes later, Cleo came back down the stairs, with Jahseh behind her. He wore a black hoodie with the hood over his head and his head was down.

"this your son?" My mom asked pointing to Jahseh, who took a seat beside me.

"Yup" Cleo said sitting on the other side of me.

"Damn, He's fine. If only I wasn't my age" she said lowly making me change my face.

Miss Cleo just chuckled grabbing her fork and sticking it into the steak.

I stared at Jahseh out of the corner of my eyes and he only smirked, continuing to eat his food. I wasn't really hungry so I didnt eat, i just stared at my food. I dont know what i was thinking about or if i was thinking about something. But I was zoned out.

But I felt eyes, burning a hole on my head making me look up and evryone but the little kids were staring at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

Everyone but jahseh laughed. I mean he cracked a little smile but its whatever.

"You two have met?" Miss Cleo asked referring to me and Jahseh.

"Yeah, just earlier today" I explained.

"Jahseh you weren't mean to her, were you?" Miss Cleo turned to him.

He just shook his head no, and I looked down.

"Aww, She's so shy" Mrs Cleo whispered to my mom, but I heard it.

"I know" my mom smiled.

Jahseh tapped my thigh under the table and I looked over at him. He didnt look at me, instead he put his phone on my lap and I looked at it. It was on 'create a new contact'. I typed in my phone number and saved it as "jada😭🖤".