45: the end

this was yall reaction to last part^

welp guys this is the end. I might make an epilogue later on.

JADA POV

I couldnt beileve he really did this to me. He promised me that he wouldnt break my heart again. I have no one anymore. He fucking cheated on me with my best friend. Well at least I thought she was my best friend.

Tears poured down my eyes, and my breathing became heavy. The pen was hard to hold in my hands, they kept on shaking.

I trusted you.
you made my life heaven,
but what I just witnessed was hell
you promised me...

you know how I am
you still do this and I cant take it
your supposed to be mine jahseh.

I have love you forvever.
ever since I met you,
you were such a beautiful person,
I loved you more than life itself ,

You hurt anyone who hurt me,
you treated me like a princess,
you were the reason I woke up with a smile every single day.

the last few monthes of my life were pretty decent.

I thank you for it.

but why this?
you promised you wouldnt do this anymore.

but I still love you .
goodbye.

- jada

I left the note on my desk and then got up, opening my bedroom door, and walking down the stairs to the garage. I slowly opened the door, and went to the box of random things grabbing a rope from it.

I walked out the garage and then went in to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife out of the black thing that sat on the counter. I slowly, slouch walked back through the living room, going up the stairs back to my room.

On the way there, I could see them. She bounced up and down on his lap, and he looked like he enjoyed it. My body got chills and I cried harder, forcing myself to look away and go back up the stairs.

Why the fuck would he do this to me? 

Why would she do this to me, I have been her friend since 4th grade. 4th fucking grade.

I aggressively pulled the promise ring, that jahseh had bought me, and placed it on top of the letter.

I cut along the line of my wrist, where previous ones lied. I haven't cut at all ever since I met jahseh.

I lifted my wrist up so that the blood, fell on to the paper, right at the top. I could literally hear Korrines screaming, from my bedroom and it made me hate myself.