12

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

so basically I'm not feeling well mentally. He said that I'm pretty and stuff but he doesn't want to date me cause I'm too young for him. Leaves me heartbroken...

But if you dont already, add me on snap @ daijamartinez (it was my cousins old acc)

And follow me on Instagram @ xgekyumes

JADA POV

He let go of my neck and got out the bed. I tried to catch my breathe as Jahseh grabbed a hoodie out his closet. He put it over his head, since he was shirtless. He had on some grey sweat pants but then changed into black jeans.

"Why you watching me so hard?" He smirked, lifting his head up.

"sorry" I said looking down

"You dont have to be sorry...cause I watched you change too" he winked
at me.

"Jahseh you promised" I gasped being fake hurt.

"stop acting like you didnt want me to look at you" he said grabbing my hand.

"I didnt" I told him

"Yes you did" he smirked at me.

"No I didnt" I crossed my arms

"yes you did" he insisted

"no I didnt" I assured him.

"yeah right" he said sarcastically

I smiled to myself as he lead me down the stairs. We got into the car of course, he was in the drivers seat and me in the passengers seat. He was messing with the keys before he put it in the ignition. But then he stopped staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"your single...right?" He asked, tilting his head.

"yeah..." I nodded slowly. "Why?"

"Just asking" he smirked to himself.

"are you a virgin?" He questioned me.

I nodded again, playing with ny nails making him smirk again.

"That's cute" he told me.

"What's cute?" I looked at him

"That your a virgin" he smirked.

"what's your body count?" I asked.

"Like 3 or 4" he shrugged.

{ he not a rapper in the story so he doesn't fuck random bitches like in real life }

"That's not that bad I guess" I assured.

"Eh it's not bad, for you...bitches get addicted." He mumbled.

"So it feels good?" I asked.

" not in the beginning" he pulled off from the house.

"so it hurts?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, but I'll be gentle" he smiled

"you mean...your gonna take my virginity?" I looked at him confused.

"only if you let me." He mumbled.

"I cant be a one night stand..." I sighed.

"Nah if you just admit that you like me, you'd be so much more to me" Jahseh said kinda sounding upset.

I looked down at my fingers not wanting to admit it. It's not really that I didnt want to, it's just that I am really shy around guys in general, especially if they intimidate me. And Jahseh is definitely intimidating.

"Your not picking up Stoke and Korrine?" I asked as he passed their neighborhood.

"Nah, they at school already" he told me.

"Oh ok" I said sitting back.

•••

We walked into the class together and everyone stared, as I put the late pass on the teachers desk cause she was sleeping again

I walked past the girls that always hit on jahseh and they started mumbling some things under their breathe.

I sat next to Jahseh in the desk, behind Stokeley and Korrine. I took out my phone and started posting some memes and videos on my spam page.
Just then another 'popular' girl came up to our table and I was really done with them, but i kept my silence.

Her name was indya. She swore that every guy in our school liked her. She was the school hoe. She was biracial and it was rare she actually liked guys, she just wanted sex. Her body count was like 35. But when she get STDs and herpes she gonna be like 'what did I do wrong?'

I glanced up and Korrine and Stokeley turned around, cause we all know they nosy as hell.

"See bitches, this is how you work a guy up" she turned behind her talking to her friends at the table.

She mean mugged me, as she sat on Jahsehs lap, straddling him. Jahseh clenched his jaw as she dry humped him.

"Gurl you better claim your man" Korrine whispered to me.

I just stared at korrine then transferred my eyes back to Indya.

She slipped her hand into Jahseh's boxers. She gasped after she rubbed him for a little.

" damn jahseh, you are so big" she moaned out loud making me uncomfortable.

I turned away and rested my head in my hands facing the other direction. I know that I had partial amount to do with this since I didnt claim him, but I'm scared to claim him.

Jahseh grabbed my thigh making me look over at him. He smirked before moving his leg so that Indya fell to the floor.

I laughed and Jahseh just licked his lips smirking at the fact that I was amused.

Indya scoffed getting up from the floor and walked over to where her friends were. They all had their jaws dropped to the floor. I looked a Jahseh and he just pulled his phone out, sitting back in his chair.

"Did yall gave sex last night?" Korrine asked me.

"No... why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cause Jansen being all cocky with you, and you went to his house, and slept in his bed" korrine crossed her arms.

"He isnt being cocky " I glanced at him.

"Stop talking about me" jahseh said sternly.

"Shut up nigga" she demanded him

He threw a pencil at her and it hit her forehead. She gasped holding her head, and I laughed cause I laugh at everything.

"Your boyfriend is disrespectful as hell" she rolled her eyes,turning away from us.

I put my head on the desk, still using my phone, and Jansen sat with his head resting on his hand, broadly doing the same.

"Jahseh-" I got his attention.

"Hm?" He responded not looking at me.

"i-i like you"

Your an OG if you remember what story this was from on my previous account.

TO BE CONTINUED...