4

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm still in denial of my decision to keep writing. But as far as I know I'm going to continue, for now.

Yes wattpad did get back to me but, they just said "contact them for further information. If that doesn't work please reply to this email again, we will respond in a few days from now"

Like I just want my account back please.😭🤯

JADA POV

I woke up to the sound of my phones alarm going on. I swear its the worst thing to hear in the morning.

I sat up in the bed and stretched, yawning a little. A little cliche but it's what I do every morning. I struggled to get out of bed since my muscles were still tight and I was tired. No matter how much sleep I get, if I wake up early in the morning, I'm always gonna be tired.

I went straight to the bathroom and picked up my dry toothbrush. I wet it then put the toothpaste on it, then wetting it again after. I brushed my teeth, refusing to look in the mirror because I know that I looked terrible.

I spit out the toothpaste, then put my toothbrush back in the holder. I splashed water on my face, rubbing it to get the morning look off me. But I never fully look awake until a few hours later.

I finished with my morning stuff and walked back into my room. I glanced over at the window, and Jahseh's light was still off, so I assumed he was sleep still. I decided since he was it was ok to change in my room. Cause I didnt want to go back in the bathroom. It was cold in there.

I picked out a red Nike hoodie and some black leggings since it was the end of November, as cold as fuck. I know you probably thinking 'you in florida, how is it cold?'but trust me. Broward can get cold.

I quickly slid my clothes off with the fear if Jahseh waking up. I threw the hoodie over my head then stepping into the leggings after. I was dressed now and again glanced at the window. Luckily it was still dark in the room. I dont know why I kept looking, I guess I'm just paranoid or something.

I went to my closet and found some jordan 11s that were all red so I slid them on after some black socks. I went back into the bathroom and pulled my hair out of the bun that I stuffed it into last night.

*sorry I forgot to put that she put it in a bun last night. Just pretend she did.

I put some Cantu on my hands and then ran my hands through my hair. My hair looked wet for a little but would soon dry up and look better. I didnt lay my edges cause I never do that if my hair is out.

I didnt put any lip gloss on cause I didnt have anyone to impress at school, although I thought j looked decent, it was just a natural look I always went for.

I walked out the bathroom, closing the door behind me and grabbed my book bag, and phone, getting ready to go.

I walked down the stairs with everything in hand. My moms door was open a little and she was sitting on her bed rubbing her eyes. I waved at her and she waved back as I walked down the stairs.

korrineeee🤟❤:
I'm outside
- 6:46

ok I'm coming now
-6:46

read at 6:46

I walked out the front door and Korrine was in her car and Stokeley was in the passenger seat. I got in the back after greeting both of them.

"Hey Jada" Stokeley smiled

"Hi" I said lowly lying back in the seat

"What's wrong?" Korrine asked.

"Its monday, and 7 in the morning" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, true true" she nodded.

"Where does Jahseh live, Stokeley?" Korrine turned to him

"Right there" he pointed to the house beside mine.

"Oh wow that's another reason they should get closer" Korrine smirked referring to me and Jasheh.

Korrine pulled up a little so that she was in front of his house. Minutes later he came out and sat beside me in the back. Again it was awkward since I dont really know him.

He didnt say anything, but he just stared out the window. Which was fine. He was a quiet person. That's ok, I am too.

Stokeley and Korrine were laughing about something in the front seats but i wasn't listening, nor did I give a fuck. But yeah they were probably talking about me and Jahseh.

•••

At school

We got to school and what a coincidence we all had first period together. Not like it was a problem though. I would want anyone else to be in class with but them.

"alright class, yall needa shut up, I don't get paid enough to teach yall bad asses anyway" she sighed using her country accent.

someone in the back said "you dont teach us shit" making everyone laugh.

What the fuck kinda school do I go to?

Jahseh sat beside me since Stokeleh and Korrine sit next to each other in every class. I rested my head on my hand as I watched everyone in the class. I guess I'm just that type of person. The observer.

Jahseh sat quietly, writing in his notebook. These girls who sat on the other side if the class were making faces at Jahseh. They were known as the mean girls, the hoes, thots, fake gang members, and alot of other things too. Just one thing i know. That I dont fuck wit them.

They weren't making mean faces at Jahseh. They looked as if they were deciding who was gonna approach him first. I just rolled my eyes, minding my own business, sitting back in my desk chair.

The teacher started walking around and handed us some paper.

"Ok so since I dont feel like teaching you kids anything, I just want you to write... on this paper, what you are thankful for and why" she said.

"Thanksgiving passed" someone chuckled.

"Oh shit, really?" She said seeming conused.

"Then tell me what you kids want for Christmas, not like I'm gonna buy it. But I wanna see what you ungrateful brats would like" she said resuming to her normal attitude.

Jahseh seemed to ignore her and didnt care what she was saying at all.

After she handed paper to everyone, she went to her desk and fell asleep. The usual.

Then one of the pettiest females of the school got up from her desk and stood in front of ours, right next to Jahseh.

Well this wont be good.

TO BE CONTINUED...