13

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

^all the best pictures of him are in black and white I stg😍🤤

anyways...what's yall favorite song from skins?

Mine was train food, and guardian angel, which was Jocelyn flores backwards.

Is that album better than 17...

Tbh I dont think so that album was just everything and unexplainable with words.

JADA POV

Jahseh just smirked without saying anything. I stared at him back waiting for him to say something. He just shook his head looking down at his phone once again.

"What?" I asked confused.

"you think I didnt know that? Its about time you admit it" Jahseh smirked, pulling and twisting his dreads.

"well I couldnt" I assured him.

"why not?" He looked back at me

"Cause I'm too shy" I blushed.

"Well stop being shy" he told me.

Woah why didn't I think of that🤷🏽‍♀️😲

"So yall like a thing now?" Stokeley asked.

Korrine whispered somthing in his ear making his jaw drop. Then he turned back to me with the same expression on his face.

"Close your mouth before something flies in it" I snickered.

"That's why you were staring at my vro like that" Stokeley ignored my previous remark.

I stared at Korrine and she just smiled turning around back to her desk.

"Aww" stokeley acted as if he was in awe.

"Shut up" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

•••

School was over and we were about to leave the building with Stokeley and Korrine. I walked beside Jahseh and Korrine and Stokeley were behind us.

We were walking through the hallway to the exit when this girl ran up in front of me.

She was light skin, almost white. She shoulder length, curly hair, with the tips dyed light brown. She had on all black and had a skinny, bony, body structure. She pushed me out the way to get to Jahseh.