20

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

So I've decided that ^ is me and Jah's daughter

So I've decided that ^ is me and Jah's daughter. She so adorable

How many kids do you want ?

I want like 2. 1 boy 1 girl

Sorry I didnt update yesterday, I was on my period, and every time I get really sick. So I didnt have the strength to write. Sorry.

JADA POV

I got in the car and Stokeley was sitting in the passenger seat. Then he turned back, looking at me confused.

"Where's Jah and Korrine?" He asked with a confused expression.

"Still in the store." I said, staring through the glass of the store.

Seconds later, Korrine, and Jah came out the store doors. Korrine was laughing, hard as hell, and Jahseh just had a slick grin on his face.

The drivers door opened, and the back seat door opened as well. Jahseh and Korrine got in and I stared at him, he knew I was too, but he didnt give me one glance.

My eyes traveled to his hand, and he had blood on his knuckles.

"Jahseh" I turned to him.

He ignored me, not looking up from his phone. I crossed my eyebrows, kinda annoyed by his behavior.

"what are you mad at me for?" I asked him.

"You shouldnt have said anything" he told me.

"But I said no" I said in sorta a whine tone.

" you shoulda acted like you ain't hear him, and walk away" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

I looked down, trying to comprehend what he was saying. I turned away, and looked out the other window, whipping my phone out my pocket.

We were already halfway to the mall but it was like a 15 minute drive, since Jahseh was mad at me, cause he is bipolar as shit, I just used my phone the entire time.

Jahseh grabbed my jawline, turning my face to his. He pressed his lips against mine, and kissed me soft, but passionately. He pulled away going back on his phone.