18

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

^go drop a like on my YouTube video.

Cause u hate when people make one of these and it's all the same videos in the same order so it gets boring.

But what is your favorite album by jah?

Mine is still 17 cause that's just my go to album when I'm in my mood.

*important*
But I'm tired of getting bullied because of my lips😭 it's not my fault

JADA POV

Jahseh stood in front of me, pinning my arms to the side of me. He lifted my head up looking at my neck. He wiped his finger on the make up, making me whimper a little since it still hurt.

The makeup came off my neck since it wasn't like expensive products. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" He said getting mad.

His grip tightened around my neck due to his frustration. I closed my eyes and held his wrist, cause it hurt. A tear came down my cheek cause the bruises already had hurt me.

"ok, I'm sorry babygirl" he shushed me wiping my tears.

"tell me what happened" he said taking his hands off my neck, and putting them back on my arms, pinning me down to locker behind me.

"jahseh..." I looked down and reminisced about what he did yesterday.

"get off me" I tried to force him off.

"Baby I didnt do nothing to her, she did that all to me. I swear, I'd never do that to you" he held me still, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Well you let her touch you like that" I tried moving once more, but he stopped me my pressing his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync as he presses his body against mine. He stuck his tounge in my mouth and intwined it with mine, wrestling for dominance. He won of course and pulled away from me, no longer restricting my air.

"Listen to me... I love you, and only you. Ima tell you why I ain't push her off later, but you better tell me who did this to you" jahseh warned me.

I was quiet for a minute before I finally decided to tell him. I was scared. What was Jahseh gonna do?

"m-my step dad" I stuttered

His eyes darkened and his fists balled up letting go of me. I got into his arms, since I missed having him around me. Still, obviously I should've let him explain. None of this would've happened if I did.

"Did he touch you in any other way?" He asked in my ear.

"I think he raped me" I whispered back since people were in class, and if they heard us we could get in trouble.