14

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

one of my favorite pics of him^

so fucking adorable😍

anyways, what is y'alls favorite color?

Mine is Gold, red and blue, and orange on some occasions.

JADA POV

•••

Leo lied on the floor exhausted, after Stokeley and Jah teamed up on him and Aiden. Aiden barely did anything so he was that tired. Instead he grabbed some toys to play with on the floor.

Jahseh laughed as Leo took deep breathes on the floor trying it get some air. It didnt look like Jahseh and Stokeley were really punching him so he probably wasn't in pain.

| btw its skinny stokeley because in the story he wasnt thicc, so imagine this stokeley|

Stokeley was laughing too but he was on the other couch. Korrine smirked at them while she was scrolling through her phone.

"Jessica is having a party at her house on Friday night" She said while holding down the snap on her phone.

"are you saying you want to go?" I asked her.

"I mean...we dont have beef with her so why not?" She shrugged.

We dont have beef with Jessica, but we arent close. Mainly because she hung out with some of the fakes hoes at the school and I didnt want to be around that. Not that she is a hoe, cause I dont know if she is or not, but she lost definitely hangs out with them. In fact, she is best friends with indya, the girl who forced herself on Jahseh.

"Who Is Jessica?" Stokeley asked us.

"just some girl that's friends with hoes" Korrine shrugged again.