9

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Do yall really want updates on this guy? Cause I dont want to annoy yall

JADA POV

•••

at stokeleys house

"I cant believe we were kicked out of Walmart" I shook my head smiling, a little.

Jahseh just chuckled, sitting beside me on the couch. I stared at him as he played with his dreads, twisting them with his fingers. His hair looked soft as hell. He continued staring at his phone but I could tell he knew I was staring at him, because of the way his body tensed up. I was about to turn away, when stokeleys nosy ass had to say something.

"why are you staring at my vro like that?" Stokeley furrowed his eyebrows.

Korrine slapped Stokeleys chest at his words, and he looked at her with his hands up in defense as if he didnt do anything. Jahseh quickly turned his head to me waiting for an answer. All of a sudden my body felt all awkward because everyone was staring at me, in awkward silence.

"leave her alone ski, she can stare at me if she wants" he waved off stoke, while side eyeing me.

He sat back on the couch, and resumed playing with his dreads and scrolling through his phone.

Just then my phone lit up. Obviously saying I got a notification. I clicked on it and it was a text message from my mom. She never texted me so I knew I was either in trouble or she needed me to do something.

why did i get a phone
call saying you weren't
at school?
- 4:33 pm

sorry. My phone's ringtone
wasn't on and I didnt hear
the alarm.
- 4:33 pm

no. You never sleep
through the alarm!
- 4:34

I never thought you'd
be the one to skip school
- 4:34

I didnt skip school I
missed the alarm.
- 4:34

oh, so now we are lying?
- 4:35

I'm not though...
- 4:35

so I'm gonna guess that
your gonna say this isnt
your either..
- 4:35

mom🙄: