15

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

^💚💚💚💚😍🤪

If you had 5 minutes with Jahseh, what would you do, and what would you say?

I would hug him for the entire 5 minutes just telling him how much he helped me and how much I love him.

This is a long chapter 2008 words

●JADA POV●

I pressed my lips against his, as he held me down on top of his body. Our lips moved in sync, and little shocks and butterflies overcame my entire body.

It was my first real kiss, but I knew how. He held my face still with his other hand and continued kissing me. He smirked against my lips after breaking the kiss. I was still tired but that kiss definitely woke me up.

•••

Jahseh laid me down on the bed but I still acted as if I was sleeping. I lied still with my eyes halfway closed. Since my eyelashes were relatively long it made it look as if my eyes were fully closed.

Jahseh walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Seconds later I heard the shower turn on, by the sound of pattering water, against the showers material.

I dozed off to sleep again, until after about 30 minutes the bathroom door opened again. Jahseh came out with a towel around his waist. He went to the dresser, grabbing a pair of grey Tommy Hilfiger boxers.

His body was dripping wet, as so were his dreads. He dropped his towel revealing everything. I almost gasped but I realized he would hear me, so I stopped myself. He put the boxers on then approached the bed.

His crotch stood directly in front of my face. But its not like it bothered me. He sucked his teeth and bent down to me.

"I'm not retarded, Jada" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

I smirked at him, fully opening my eyes.

"I never said you were." I told him.

"move over" he slapped my ass extremely hard.

" owww" I whined.

I moved over after he smirked at my reaction. He got in the bed next to me, turning off the bedside lamp leaving only the reflection of the moon to light the room.