31

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

jahseh didn't get to make it to Christmas this year :(

what was your favorite thing you got for Christmas this year?

Mine was the purple timberlands and Nike foamposites

Btw we so close to 15k views and 2k votes. thank yall so so much

JADA POV

My eyes fluttered open, and my eyes instantly gazed themselves to the clock. it read 5:57. I was instantly flushed with goosebumps over my entire body, making me shiver. But it was instantly replaced with some warmth, since jahseh had grabbed my naked body, bringing me to him. I felt the silk of his basket ball shorts rub against my exposed thigh.

I felt extremely uncomfortable, due to the fact I was nude. I still wasn't comfortable with my body. I pulled the covers up trying to gain more warmth, and then suddenly felt the skin of jahseh, rubbing on my back. He had gotten closer to me, and put his face in my neck, falling back to sleep. I rubbed my hands through his dreads, and began to hear his light snores, indicating that he was falling back in to a deep sleep.

Then, i instantly got the memory that it was Christmas eve. I remembered that I had Jahsehs present in the drawer, literally right beside me. I grabbed his hand gently, trying to force it off of me but he wouldn't budge, he was WAY too strong for me. I tried to go under his arms, but he only gripped my waist, and effortlessly pulled he back to his body. I sighed, laying there for a while, about to give up, when his hands slid down my body and to my thighs. 

I quickly slipped past him, and out the bed. I stood up, but then fell back on to the bed, because of the painful feeling in my legs. It was more than just sore, i actually couldn't even stand, let alone walk.

"the fuck you doing?" Jahseh lifted his head up, chuckling.

"stop laughing at me, my legs hurt" I whined, and jahseh just put his head back down, chuckling some more.

I loved how his voice was in the morning, or just whenever he just wakes up. It was all deep and raspy. I grabbed my shorts, that were lying on the floor, slipping them on. I grabbed my bra, cause it was on the bedside table and put around my chest, clipping it in the back. My shirt was all the way across the room, and i only stared at it, hoping it would somehow, magically float over to me.

Jahseh looked up at me, and his eyes followed mine, the the t shirt of mine, laying on the carpet, and he shook his head, laying his head back down on the pillow again.

"don't even try" he smirked.

He reached behind him, and handed me his sweat shirt. I thanked him, and pulled the sweat shirt over my head, leaving my full body covered, besides my thighs since i was wearing shorts of course.

I laid back down beside him, finally just giving up, because I couldn't walk. Jahseh pulled me to him once again, kissing me on my lips.

(i know yall prolly like ' eww his breath prolly stink' but they are a couple🤷‍♀️ so it dont really matter tbh)

He put his face by my ear.

"merry Christmas" he whispered in my ear.

"same to you" I lifted up so i could kiss him again.

"what was you trying to do anyway?" he asked, referring to earlier.

"I was trying to wrap you present but i cant walk" I smiled to myself as he closed his eyes.

"you aint have to get me nun" he smirked.

"did you get me something?" i asked him.

"Yeah" he hugged me tighter.

"Then i did have to get you something" I said, putting my face back in to his chest. "do you want it now?" 

"Nah wait till later" he told me.

I lifted my hand up to scratch my face, but my dumb clumsy ass, accidently touched Jahsehs dick through his basket ball shorts. He didnt flinch but i felt him staring at me. I looked up at him and he just smirked, shaking his head.

"i was an accident" I claimed.

"no it wasnt, you did that shit on purpose" He told me. "now ima get hard, watch" 

" you get hard over anything" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"oh yeah? you get wet over anything." He told me.

"No i dont" i claimed.

He almost immediatly got on top of me. He laid in between my legs, pressing himself against me, as he began to kiss on my neck. He went straight to my sweet spot, trying to prove his point. I moaned, and he smirked against my skin, slipping his hand down my body, in between my legs, feeling me.

"stop jahh" i whined,

"your wet" he smirked, and laid back down beside me.

I huffed at the fact that he was right and could make me wet in seconds. I laid down in his arms and he began to stroke my back, until I eventually fell asleep. 

"jahseh get up, its christmasss!" aiden screeched into the bedroom. 

Jahseh groaned and sat up. I reached in to the bedside table drawer, grabbing the semi heavy box and held it behind my back. Jahseh stood up from the bed, looking at me. I lifted up, one arm, asking for him to carry me. He picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder, and carried me down the stairs.

There was a whole bunch of presents under the tree, and i was low key jealous, cause i would never have Christmas's like this, and if i did, none of the presents were for me. My parents always picked favorites, and no, obviously I was not one.

Jahseh took me to the couch, and sat down, sitting me on his lap. Everyone was sitting down, especially the little kids, they looked so happy. Ayesha came down the stairs a few seconds later, rubbing her eyes. Miss cleo was sitting next to Anaya, Aiden, and leo on the floor, handing them presents and stuff.

I put the jewelery box, with the chain in it on jahsehs lap. He stared at it, and then stared at me. 

to be continued...