43

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Big ass hands...

when this story ends, I'm making a story on sluttysonny cause he is too fione.

How do you think I'm gonna end this story?

All of you are wrong😊

Btw this story gonna end at 46 or 47  cause the way I wanna end it wont make it to 50 parts.

JADA POV

-

After that happened, when me and jah fucked, me and Jahseh both fell asleep for a while. Once we woke up it was already 6 pm.

We were in the living room and In not gonna lie I was still really tired. I laid on jahsehs lap, and he played in my hair as my eyes slowly shut themselves.

"We going home, come on babygirl" I tapped my side.

I slowly, leaned up, and then stretched. Jahseh stood up and I stood up as well. We said our goodbyes to them, and we began to leave.

●OMNISCIENT●

Korrine eyed jahseh. She was just now realizing how good looking he is. In her opinion, he looked sexier than stokeley.

She stared at his crotch, biting her lip as he got Jada up from the couch. She never truly like jada. She only pretended to be her friend, since Korrine felt bad for her.

Jahseh looked too good to now have him at least once. She needed him and she was going to get him.

Jada got in the passenger seat, as Jahseh got in the drivers seat. Jada began to fall asleep as jahseh drove steadily back to his house.

-

Jahseh laid Jada in the bed. He wasnt tired. He barely ever slept, only when Jada made him tired, and put him in the right conditions to sleep. He kissed her forehead, pulling the covers up for her and letting her sleep silently.

He sat down on the chair in his room and grabbed his journal. He usually wrote in there a lot. But since he met jada, he began to get very occupied with her, so he was only left to write in his journal once a day.

He turned on the desk lamp and began to write the first thing that came to his mind. Of course the first thing that came to his mind was jada. She is all he ever thought about. She was never not on his mind.

I finally found someone

someone who needs me

s

omeone who cherishes me

someone who wont hurt me

someone who helps me.

someone who will be there for me no matter what.

someone who I will love no matter what🖤

-xxx

He always ended the poem with a little black heart whenever he wrote about jada. But that was something only he knew.

Jada rolled over in the bed, groaning, lowly, but they came out as moans, making Jahseh smirk a little. It kind of turned him on. He watched her, as she slowly fell back in to a deep sleep, after she changed in to a more comfortable position.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he slipped it out looking at the contact name.

'Bitch🖤😬'

Hey jahseh...
-9:24

Hey korrine...
-9:24

So I'm on my way there.
I need to talk to you.
-9:25

Ok?
-9:25

Jahseh thought that was kinda weird. Korrine barely ever texted him. He thought it was something serious, so he turned the lamp off, and stopped at the bed.

He rubbed Jada's head, and a smile grew on her face, but her eyes remained shut. Her smile, brought joy to jahsehs eyes. He was so in love with her.

She grabbed on to the rim of jahsehs sweatpants, making him furrow his eyebrows, but the smirk stayed still on his face.

"Jahsehh" jada whined, but it sounded like a moan.

"Hmm?" He asked her.

She used her finger to gesture for him to come closer. He bent down so that his face was to hers.

"I love you" she whispered to him.

He smirked, pecking her on her lips.

"I love you too" jahseh responded.

Jada began to fall back to sleep, and Jahseh left her alone in the dark room. He knew jada dosnt like sleeping alone, she even hated the dark, but he'd be back soon. Jahseh opened the bedroom door, and walked out, closing it behind him.

He walked in to the living room and turned on the TV, sitting down. He waited for Korrine, and about 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

to be continued...