17

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

^he so fucking adorable omfggg

What was your favorite color dreads Jahseh has ever had?

Mine was the black and blonde dreads by far😍 but then it would be blue or purple dreads.

sorry this part isnt as long. Only 1400 words

JADA POV

In that moment, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I wiped the tears that were beginning to roll down my cheeks. Starkeisha smirked to herself and I approached them, bopping her in the mouth.

She gasped, holding her mouth that had blood coming from it. I was about to walk past Jahseh but he grabbed me and looked me in my eyes.

"Let me explain" he begged.

I refused looking him in the eye and tried my best to get out of his arms. I pushed my way free and walked out the front door.

Where would I go? I don't know

JAHSEH POV

I sighed to myself. I cant force her to listen to me. Though I need her.

Starkeisha sat on her knees on the floor, balling her eyes out, still holding her bleeding lip.

Jada is sexy when she is mad for sure. I just wish that she'd just let me explain to her what happened.

Fuck, I'm so dumb. I knew something was gonna happen I should've got up and left.

My aunt came running down the stairs with her 2 friends behind her.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" She yelled.

"This hoe was kissing all up on me, then Jada seen. " I said getting frustrated at this point.

"Bitch you really did that? Get the fuck out my house. I should beat your ass. Obviously they were in a relationship and you big head ass fishy pussy had to try and get your daily dose of dick." My aunt rambled, kicking her in the stomach.

She just coughed falling back onto the floor.

"Get up... and get the fuck out my house" my aunt grabbed her arm and threw her up.

She struggled but forced herself to leave the house with her 2 friends helping her up and out the door, rolling their eyes at my aunt.