38

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

His eyes were so fucking beautiful oh my gosshh😍

Who is your fave in members only, besides jah and ski?

Mine is coolie or craig.

btw Craig added me on snapchat and sent me a snap "ily more jada"

I cried🤗

JADA POV

I woke up and jahseh was up already. I could tell. Cause I didnt hear his snoring right away. Of course my legs hurt, but this time it was really bad, it's like I was paralyzed.

Jahseh chuckled, making me stare at him.

"Ha you cant move" he teased me.

I rolled my eyes, laying back down, but then he grabbed me, bringing me close to him again.

"I was playing baby" he assured me.

"Whatever" I smiled to myself, using my hand to turn myself over, laying my head down on his chest.

He rubbed my hair, putting his hands on my body, and pulling the covers up for me. He kissed my forehead and that's all I remembered,before I drifted back off to sleep, besides it was only 7 am.

•••

I woke up and Jahseh wasnt in the bed. The bathroom door was open and he wasnt in there either. I was still in pain in my legs so I couldn't really get up.

I checked my phone and seen that I had a text message. It was from jahseh so I clicked on it.

daddy😫😍: I went out to
get weed, then I'm goin to
stoke's. I'll be back soon

-10:23 am

ok

-12:47 pm

I only had his name saved as daddy cause I was hoping one day he'd see it, and be happy cause of it.

I sighed, cause jah was gone and I literally could not move. I turned the TV on and then laid back down on the bed. I scrolled through Instagram and posted a new selfie.

 I scrolled through Instagram and posted a new selfie

@justjada 🌚

Liked by xxxtentacion, theslumpgod and 12,357 others.

@thiccshishters: gorgeous
@makeouthillfan12: eat a dick
@malutrevajo: gross🤮
@bhadbhabie: slay sis👀❤
@theslumpgod: vro🌚
@cooliecut: ur prettier than me😫
@craigxen: teeth straighter than my jawline
@xxxtentacion: ily
⤵️
@justjada: ily more.
view all 34 replies

@rawhoolmane: 🌚
@1320mosey: ❤😍😍
⤵️
@xxxtentacion: she's mine.
view all 567 replies

I tried my hardest to get up, and I did but my limp was real. I started a hot bath cause I heard that your legs will stop hurting as much.

•••

My legs had stopped hurting and I was really just home, relaxing. But I was kind worried, cause Jahseh wasent returning my calls. I thought maybe he was busy but it's been 5 hours since he sent me that text.

I grabbed some clothes, getting dressed to go see if he was ok. I put on some Nike leggings and a black bape and timberland featured hoodie. I put it on and began to grab my stuff, walking down the stairs.

I put the car key in my coupe and began to drive. I turned on "uka uka" by trippie redd and drove to stokeleys house.

•••

I pulled up to stokes house, unlocking the garage door, and walking in.

"Yo yo yo whatchu doing here?" Stokeley answered, me looking panicked.

"I was checking up on jah, where is he?" I asked Stokeley.

"Uhm he- he up stairs" stokeley was stuttering, catching me off gaurd.

I walked up the stairs and coolie and wifi watched me. But they soon got up and followed me. I was about to go in his room, cause he had a room in stokeleys house but Stokeley grabbed my arm.

"I dont think you should go in there " stokeley warned me.

Wifi, coolie, and Craig just made this face 😬

I rolled my eyes and opened the door knob, and I was in shock

TO BE CONTINUED...