Chapter 24

"Lucas. Grab me the investments for next month "  I said lifting up some pages of the paper I already had.

Lucas grabbed them then placed them on my desk. Before he left I quickly called to him and said:

"Hey, Lucas what do you think?" I said. He looked at me confusingly then said :

"About the investment or your woman?" He winked at me. I wanted his honest opinion because I left her alone for all those years. When I finally come back into her life I don't want to mess it up.

"Lucas answer this question as my brother not as my assistant. Have I done the right thing to come back in her life?" I waited for a response eagerly then my brother smiled and said.

"Brother you are younger than me but have everything you want except for love. The only time you fell in love was when you were younger and met that girl who is Dime. She is what you want so don't stop reaching and pursuing her"

"Lucas thank you. I just hope she doesn't feel betrayed" I said walking towards the door.

We took the elevator then Lucas spotted something and smiled at me then pointed to something outside of the elevator. It was my silly girl.

"Sir would you like to go see your madam " Lucas said smiling

"Yes, I'll go alone but can you find information about the Pike family. I need to go save my baby from bullies". I could see my older brother laugh as he left.

As I walked towards dime I heard yelling then I saw the woman who was yelling with a familiar man in her arms. It was Nick Chase so it meant she was Beth Pike soon to be Mrs Chase.

I stepped behind Dime and Nick immediately recognised me and pulled Beth behind him and said:

" Mr Houston c-can we help you," he asked

"Well I want to know what's happening here," I said holding Dime's hand

"Well Mr Houston my wife took some offence to what Dime here said it's nothing big just another fight between women I'd leave them be" he cautiously laughed

"Well I want this to stop here pleases don't associate your self with my wife again or else we will remove our investment and shares," I said aggressively. I hate people who won't treat Dimond like the princess she is. But then again I'm the only one who can do that

He had fear on his face then nodded and walked away.

Dime tugged in my shirt and hugged me. I softly said:

"Let's go home, " I kissed her on the head and walked with her the whole time she just grabbed onto me and didn't say a word but only held me.

I don't know what my relationship is with her but either way, we are getting married so I have the rest of my life to get her to fall for me.