Chapter 25

I met Dime when we were younger and I fell for her then and now that I have met her again I've fallen for her twice.

I looked at the view that passed as the car moved. Then I suddenly felt something on my shoulder.

"Oh, my well looks like my silly girl had a long day"  she had fallen asleep, I placed my hand around her waist and moved the hair out of their face to reveal her beautiful face.

We arrived back at the mansion and I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I kissed her soft delicate lips then grazed my lips across her cheeks.

I walked out and shut the door behind me. Then Lucas tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a stack of papers and said:

"Joey this is all the information I gathered about the Pike family and everything that happened to Miss Lockheart when you left years ago"

I nodded and said, " Thanks also, mother is coming here in a few minutes to spend time with her. So you can have a chat as well"  I turned around and walked towards my office.

"Well now let's see what my silly girl has been up to," I said to myself.

I flipped through the pages curiously not to miss any detail and by the end, I had found out everything I wanted to know.

"So she was supposed to marry Nick. Well, this is convenient for me so I won't harm them for now but..."  I thought about my plan and what I was going to do. Then I called up Lucas and said:

"Hey Lucas, could you cut down the shares of the Chase family, not fully but enough so they understand not to hurt my silly girl again," I said

"Ok boss but you do know I'm only downstairs ". I hung up the phone then looked at my information again.

Hey silly girl now that I'm back in your life I hope I don't mess it up because I truly did live you back then and I still do now.

You are my wife so you will carry my name, Houston, and with that name, you will gain everything you deserve. I will stand by you no matter what you do.