Chapter 37

Days passed since Joey left for France and my heart only felt sorrow and pain. He would call me up near the beginning when he left but he stopped and I haven't heard his voice in a long time.

I caught a cold whilst he was gone and I doubt he cared.

"Oh God no it's happening again " I rushed to the toilet to puke.

My body felt numb and I didn't feel like doing anything.

I wanted to call him and tell him I was sick and that I missed him but then another part of me told me to be patient.

I could stand voice being away from him and not being able to hear his voice.

I picked up my phone and immediately called Joey.

"Hello?" Joey answered

"Oh, Joey it's me Dime I'm so happy to hear your voice!" I said cheerfully

We talked for a bit when I heard:

" Dime are you well-" he was cut off by a woman's voice in the  background that said

"Joey hun let's go!"

Once I heard that I immediately hung up the phone and just sat on the couch.

I got a stabbing pain in my stomach again which I tried to handle by my self.

I took some painkillers to sooth the pain. Then I just rested for the rest of the day not knowing when Joey would come back.

I got a lot of calls from Joey in the following days but I didn't pick a single one of them up because I felt betrayed.

As I was getting ready for bed I heard a knock on the door.

I ran to the door and flung the hugs doors open.

I saw 5 men in black suits who started down at me. Then I felt something hard hit my neck.

After that all I saw was darkness.