Chaper30

I was confused

Was the great Antonio Houston really that bad? Or did I judge too quickly?

A few minutes later I saw my mother walking somewhere leaving little me with my father.

How could I see all of this if it was just a dream? or maybe it was a flashback. I wasn't sure but either way, I had become more and more curious.

After the encounter with my father and Antonio, I wanted to know all the secrets that my mother kept from me and what this family may be hiding.

She walked out toward the balcony and touched a lady's shoulder and said

"Isabella what are you doing"

The woman immediately turned around looking shocked then sighed as if she were at ease.

She chuckled and said

"Oh, Melody don't scare me like that! I thought you were Antonio's mother!."

I knew exactly who this was because even now she looks the same as she was...

~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~

Joey's mother!.

"Well, where's little Lucas and Joseph?" My mother said smiling

"Well Lucas follows his father around and Joey is inquisitive so he is somewhere, " Bella said

"You are very lucky Bell. You have two sons a husband and everything you could possibly want in the world!." My mother said whilst sighing

"Be positive. You have to be because you have a beautiful daughter. Make sure she is smiling and happy like you"

I was so amazed at how everything was moving so fast and how I had found out so much. I had so many questions about Antonio Houston, Isabella Houston, and my mother, father.

Whilst my mother and Joey's mother spoke I saw something rush through the shadows.

It uneased me but I just ignored it and carried on listening to the conversation.

The shadow moved again and this time I became impatient,

I turned around just to see the shadow going down some stairs I followed it not knowing what it was. It uneased me a lot but I was too curious to stop and think.

I got to the end until the shadow has disappeared but then I found my self lost.

I was in a maze!

My heart raced even though it wasn't real it felt surreal. Then I heard noises. I had to take any chance to get out of here so I followed it.

What I found was astonishing

A young boy with dark brown hair and inquisitive eyes wearing only the richest of the rich cloths. Was sitting in the middle of the maze with a rose.

It looked a lot like.....someone I knew but I couldn't quite put my finger on it was...

Joey!

He looked so sad yet curious about the world.

I don't think I ever met him when I was younger so why is he here now?