Can Divit, March 2018: "Reborn: 1, 2 & 3... 100"

Day 1 

It is great to see dad & Emre....and I made it in time to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the marketing agency that my dad founded. It was his life's work and therefore a huge celebration was arranged at the opera house. Much to my trepidation, during the  course of the day, dad had made it very clear to me that he'd like me to head the agency after him. That is sure to cause some unpleasantness with Emre, who had hoped to succeed Dad, so I had not capitulated to his request... as I didn't see myself being grounded.

..

..
I'm actually excited, despite the penguin suit, to be at the party. I'll be seeing my friends Elif & Metin after a long time and Polen.... who I've not seen in 6 months. Polen & I are friends, confidants, she's loyal....been there for me through some tough times and considers me her beloved. But I've not been able to commit to a label beyond respectful friends with benefits.  

Polen's nearly perfect : beautiful, a scientist and very sophisticated.... too sophisticated, in fact, for the brute that I am in the wilderness. She literally doesn't like to get her hands dirty... and that is a deal breaker for me.  I keep her around like she's a good habit and hoping to change for her ... I'm going to try my best, this time!

..

..

The party is underway and the presentations have started in the opera. My dad had arranged an upstairs romantic viewing booth for Polen & I.  As I walk up, my heart is pounding with anticipation .... hmm, very rare for me! An image of the Albatross Wisdom flashes in my mind .... unbidden, making me pause...  as though providence and the universe are telling me I'm at the right place at the perfect time!  

I open the fancy door and it's dark inside only lit by the varying light from the screen in background. I see her standing in the corner. I slowly walk towards her....admiring her slender silhouette, sexy frame, hair in a bun accentuating her neck and mouth. And all I want to do, desperately and without a moment to talk, is to claim her to be mine!   

I reach for her,  almost savage like.... and kiss her passionately with all of my energy, eagerness and literally, life's force!

 and kiss her passionately with all of my energy, eagerness and literally, life's force!

Realization hits me in two seconds that the woman I'm kissing... who's kissing me back and matching my fervor, is not Polen!  But neither one of us can stop ourselves..... my lungs, veins and mind are filled with her exquisite taste and I'm paralyzed by the sensational fragrance of her! We are connected in the most sensual and spiritual way... and she's an assault on my senses, body, mind and.... soul!   She trembles slightly, so I break the kiss, as I would've never let her go without resistance... and runs for the exit.

I've experienced another life affirming ten seconds, this time with a real woman. Yet again, my world comes to a standstill, time resets....and starts again. Those few moments feels like a lifetime, that's all we had together....before she took flight!