Can Divit : "The Luckiest Man in the World"

Author's Note: I loved the EK Finale, but felt there could've been more CaNem moments.

So here go events post-amnesia, engagement, wedding... and beyond for Mrs. & Mr. Can Divit!!

=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=

OH.MY.SWEET.SWEET.DEAR.LOVE!!

She pulls me to her, rises on her toes, wraps herself on me, claims me and kisses me, ardently and so so so so so full of energy and her life's spirit....... she owns me body, mind, spirit and soul!

Her kiss is rooted, life-affirming, a colossal display of her limitless capacity to care and love me

Her kiss is rooted, life-affirming, a colossal display of her limitless capacity to care and love me.... that her spirit flows through me in those precious moments! We're baring, sharing and reaffirming our love for each other, now more than ever! As we stand connected, I sense a few splashes and sparks as though she had shone a light in the deepest and darkest corners of my brain stimulating memories of our shared past!

...

We walk hand in hand to the park.... and she's lying on me and we're discussing our future. I sense her apprehension and fear as I realize there is nobody and nothing holding me back from fully realizing, revealing and actually professing my limitless, boundless and infinite love for her!

"I can fall in love with you over and over and over again until the end of my life!" I confess, profess and embrace her, body, heart, mind, spirit and soul!

I'm delaying dropping her off at her parents' home and we're rudely interrupted while I try to kiss her good night!

I'm lying in bed and she's omnipresent, her essence, her happiness, her words, her touch, she's around me, with me and in me

I'm lying in bed and she's omnipresent, her essence, her happiness, her words, her touch, she's around me, with me and in me.... like we're two-souls one-being!  Waaaii.... when did I become a romantic, so weak at the knees... and umm... strong everywhere else?!? In literally 7 days I've willingly, happily, peacefully and ardently gone from lone-Albatross to partners-for-life-Albatrosses.... and I feel lucky, blessed and totally belong to someone, fully, wholly and eternally!