CaNem, Feb 2019: "Lower Class, Upper Crust"

Author's Note: EK 35 was a roller coaster. Huma, become Human, for fuck's sake!

=---==---==---==---==---==---==---==---==---==---==---=

Can Divit

I wake up next to an angel sleeping so peacefully, innocently and trusting of me. My cup runneth over, my heart is brimming with earth-shattering love and immense relief at having her next to me, soon to be forever! Her literal leap of faith gesture to win us back, to mend and bind us together, had stunned me speechless. Truth is, she had me at first gaze, the fact that she was there for me, and knowing that, had quenched all of my anger and ego!

Why did I get so mad at her? All reasons seems to elude me and I'm starting to understand I truly love her, ardently, deeply and irrevocably! Whoever said that you can be only truly be mad at someone you only truly love had it dead right.

But I also know now that Sanem is sometimes afraid of me, of losing me, and I have to reassure her that no matter the problem, I'll calm the fuck down and talk to her!   In this moment, I promise to be a better version of myself, with her, for her...

But I also know now that Sanem is sometimes afraid of me, of losing me, and I have to reassure her that no matter the problem, I'll calm the fuck down and talk to her! In this moment, I promise to be a better version of myself, with her, for her and for us. Last night we spoke about sweet nothings as she drifted to sleep. I grimace at the topics, earth is flat, eggs and I don't know how time flies when she is with me. It's morning and now we have to go our separate ways and I absolutely hate mornings! Neither of us had a proper dinner and she's certain to wake up terribly hungry and that's my cue to get us some brekkie!

She's mine, she's always been mine, I knew it in my heart of hearts and that's why I could never leave her. I'll be her mallard and her Albatross, someone she can depend on, forever!

OH.MY.LOVE!

I love her for her brilliant mind, her eccentricities, her diffidence,  her insecurities,  her softness, her directness, her kind heart, her angry heart, all of it, the good, the bad and the ugly  and I now want to own her body, mind, spirit and soul!

.....

See Sanem, I am calm, I've pulled over to the curb so we can discuss her coming back to the agency. She thinks I'm jealous of Car-crash-Dude and that's why I'm asking her to come back to the agency. Okay... there's a bit of truth to it but that's not the entirety of it!

I inherently dislike and distrust him, not just because of his attentions to Sanem, but also because I see him as a slick operator with a hidden motive. It's the same gut instinct I had about Fabri and look where it landed us. He pounced during a weak moment for the Aydin sisters and took advantage of their collective talent. Yes I know, Emre and I are fully at fault to let that happen in the first place and I'd definitely like to make amends on the professional front as well.

Look Sanem, Mevkibe-hanim does like him either, she's astute, wise and intuitive and that woman definitely knows her people!

Beyond all that, Sanem is a rare, once in a lifetime talent, and she's part of the reason our agency is a success, and I can't imagine spending a minute away from her, ever!