Can Divit & Sanem Aydin : "The Way We Were..."

Author's Note:  Keeping true to the eccentric and innocent character of Sanem Aydin, this is how I would've setup her character arc for Episode 50. 

Please read previous story on EK49 : "Only Girl In the World: Can Divit & Prologue by Sanem Aydin" to get more context.

This is a multiple POV sandwich! 

=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=

Can Divit

She walked away from me and I call after her. "Sanem..." ... "Sanem" ... "Sanem" and reach her in three strides. She's hurt, annoyed and angry at me and asks me why she should stop. What can I tell ?  I tell her I'm following Baba's sage advice to hold her hands in order to feel her and our love!  She's not placated by this version of the story.... she storms away saying that my love is forced and unnatural! 

...

Is it forced like she has claimed? Am I forcing my feelings and love for her? I'm reading and reaching the end of book that is our love story. Waaiii.... what a story it has been to read and how she describes her feelings for me touches my heart and soul to the core!  I'm certainly affected by her narration, her words, her feelings, her emotions.... her drama, her eccentricity and BOY... is she incandescently beautiful!  I'm still salivating and coveting her just based on our photos on Instagram... I was one lucky man! 

...

I hear from Deren that she's going over the beach resort for agency work.  AH...she's by herself and this is my chance to get to know her, further and beyond the book, and spend some time with her, one on one and together!  So I plot and plan to be there during the same time. I'd definitely like to take her out to one of the nearby islands and just have a relaxing day with her! Will she come with me? How do I convince her? She is mad and sad.... but it is my pleasure and privilege to convince her to join me! 

...

She's surprised and skeptical when she sees me there and starts a faux-fight and leaves me standing on my own!  She's back after a few minutes and still sparring with me on how she wants to spend her day alone by herself! 

...

Sanem Aydin

WAIT.A.MINUTE!! Is that Can? What is he doing at the beach retreat? He says its for the agency and research but I'm in total disbelief. Could be possibly be here for me? Why is he here?

Seeing him, my wits are scattered on the floor and I'm in shambles but I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of glee at his presence! He followed me here and apparently wants to spend time with me!  I'm beyond flattered at his overtures and attention, my heart starts to sing his name and it is deafening!